Tea Burns

Part 8

Niall’s P.O.V

Harry yelped in pain as I squeezed his bad hand VERY tightly might I add. The worse thing about it was he said it ever so casually as if it’s an everyday occurrence. Yeah I’m sure that happens every day, you fall in love with your best guy mate. Yeah I’m pretty sure most guys do that! Hint the sarcasm. I then remembered I was still squeezing his hand and let go at once and then helped to aid him again, he was crying more now, I wanted to stop his pain, it’s hard seeing one of your best friends crying their eyes out due to the reason of you! “H-Harry I’m so sorry” I hugged him so lightly I felt too much of an outcast now to him. I hurt him and stupidly gave away that I love Liam.

I have to control myself more. What if I slip up in public next time? What then… We’re not even officially together yet… Due to the boys crying his eyes out in my arms. Then he started to talk to me between sobs “N-Niall” sob “You really h-hurt me-e” sob-sob “I’m so s-sorry” he sniffs his nose then rubs it on my jumper. Gross I know but I can’t be mad at him I just fucking hurt him!

“H-Harry I’m so sorry…” He just pushed his lips together in pain and shook his head turning away from me. “I-It... It-It’s fine, just-just getting the feeling back” he replied with a croak in his voice, I pulled the young lad around in my direction and felt pain myself, the pain of hurting someone every so badly. His eyes were all glossy from tears as his eyes all red and swollen. I took his face in my hand and started to rub his cheek while with my other hand I took his now probably broken one and rubbed it ever so gently, I then whispered to him “I am so, so sorry Harry…”. He just sobbed a bit more then wrapped his good arm around my waist and his cold nose was now brushing against my neck.

Harrys P.O.V

I have defiantly got the biggest pulse in my hand at the moment, it looks like a swollen hand that Tom & Jerry get in cartoons; it was red from the burn and throbbing from the burn and Niall stupidly squeezing it! Wait a second… He froze up and locked himself when I stupidly shouted out that I think he likes Liam. So this must mean… Oh… My… Niall likes Liam! But don’t I like Niall…

***

Louis P.O.V

Where is the curly haired boy? I mean seriously we booked today to go shopping for Liam’s birthday and his gone off somewhere! Stupid styles…

“Hey, Louis what you doing?” I heard Liam come down the stairs and talk to me, I sighed “Styles has gone missing and ditched me” I huffed and folded my arms together. Liam then wrapped his arm around my neck and laughed “His gone with my leprechaun to Harrys” he laughed the pulled away and slipped into the living room to watch TV. You stupid idiot Tomlinson, you didn’t think to check Harrys house? “Oh Louis” Liam reappeared through the door fame of the living room. “Where are you going? I need to go pick up the dancers for the show in three weeks to bring them closer to the area for rehearsals and I need a lift?” He smiled big and put his hands out to plead and did that stupid lip thing he does that makes us all give in. “But Lia-” “PLEASEEEEEEEEEE” he pouted more and more and I gave in. Might as well since Harrys buggered off.

***

“Just turn left down High field road and they should be at-” Liam looked again at his iPhone trying to find the address “Westward star studios” I did as I was told and we saw five very pretty looking girls. “Ah, too bad I’m taken by Styles Liam” I winked, Liam hasn’t dated since the x-factor which is a LONG time might I add, he needs a girlfriend I say. “So which one do you think is the cutest?” I nudged him and he shot me a look then laughed. “Louis they’re not here to date they’re here to dance so shut you pie hole while I go convert the boot. He laughed and got out of the car and opened the boot up to pull out the extra two seats.

As soon as he did I saw one girl watch him the whole time. She had brown curly/wavy hair and a very nice skin tone, she was watching his every movement and she looked perfect for him! She had long curly hair, she looked a tad like Leona Lewis, he skin was flawless and her eyes were just a bit bigger than normal which made her glow. She’s Liam’s PERFECT match!

I think it’s time for a little mingling Louis and you will be the best at match making once again. “Hey girls what’s all of your names, I need to put a name to a face” I called out of the window one by one they said their names “Hey, I’m Holly Shaw” Said a blonde girl with brown highlights, she had a small gap between her teeth and she waved at me “I’m Kristy Hodges” Said a girl who was the smallest of them all with electric hair and piercing green eyes. “Amberly Tea” said a girl who was flawless, no other word could describe her, he hair wasn’t straight but it wasn’t wavy, her British accent was so strong too, her hair was a dark chocolate brown and fell to her waist he eye lashes were long but not fake and her curves were so sexy. She smiled at me and winked.

Now Louis you have a girlfriend and a boyfriend, do not be greedy! Butttt, she’s one for Niall, defiantly! “Yellow I’m Cristina Pebbles” Smiled a black haired girl with dead straight hair and an amazing smile, all I could think of was Zayn. These girls are SO going to be more then dance partners for some of the boys. Now, the name I need to remember was the girl whose next, this one is for Liam, and I’m setting him up first. “Heya my names Danielle Peazer” beamed Liam future girlfriend. I smiled and nodded at all the girls.

“I’m done girls hop in” Liam came around the car and smiled at all the girls, I saw his face when he looked at Danielle, his fingers twitched and he sort of locked up but then went back to normal and smiled at her, but he looked down after he did and was still smiling! HE LIKES HER!!! GET IN THERE LOUIS!!

***

No-ones P.O.V

Zayn was walking down the hall way towards Harrys house as he was left alone, his glasses were over his eyes as he heard the screaming girls outside, he had to take the back entrance to get in without being attacked by the loving fans. He was having a lazy day he had some white converses on with grey jogging bottoms with a tight white top and a red jersey over it. He steps quickened as he heard a yelp from the familiar hall way and due to the depth of the voice he knew it was Harry.

He was now speeding down the hall way and was desperately banging on the door. “HARRY-HARRY OPEN UP NOW, ARE YOU OKAY!” Zayn’s frantic hands were digging in his pockets looking for keys his hands shaking but when the door open he saw a blotchy Harry and a red faced Niall… Both of their cheeks were flushed red but Harry’s eyes were too, it looked as if he’d been crying.

Zayn then looked down at both of their hands and Harry’s hand was in Niall’s. Harry’s hand was now red in some places and a pale white in others. “What the hell happened?” questioned Zayn “You scared the life out of me!” The boys took Zayn into Harry’s apartment and sat him down.

“Well…” Niall started, he sat down next to Zayn while Harry went to the kitchen to get another ice pack. “I asked Harry for some tea… He spilt the hot water on him and then by mistake I squeezed his bad hand that’s it…” Niall’s face was serious for once, he never has a serious face he always laughs at situations like this even if it’s his fault, he does it to lighten the mood but his face was rock hard solid. No emotion showing apart from his flushed cheeks, which Zayn thought was from him being scared. But not any of his body language showed sacredness or worriedness. Zayn looked puzzled at first then Harry came back in to room and slumped on the floor on the sofa opposite facing us holding his hand in an ice pack and tea towel. Zayn relaxed now, nothing major happened, nobody got killed. “You idiots” he breathed out and flung his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Niall’s P.O.V

I watched Harry keeps his eyes only focused on his hand, he was pouting slightly and he kept picking the ice pack off and putting it back on to check if there was any sudden change. What did I just do? You idiot Niall… What will Liam think…? You don’t have to tell him Niall. I do though… These fucking voices in my head were making me feel sick, sick with myself. This is so screwed up.