Pouring Out On The Pages

Part 23

Niall's P.O.V

I sat there frozen and closed my eyes. I’m in shit now…

“So who’s your girlfriend Nialler?” he teased.

I looked at my phone and it bleeped and saw that Liam ended the call. Thank fuck for that.

“No one!” I argued with

“Oh come on Nialler, don’t lie to me- you’re the worst at lying” he teased me with

“Just shut up okay?” I threw a nasty glare at him which he returned

“Someone’s got attitude this morning” he flung himself across my bed and I got up and moved away from him.

“Whoa, what’s the matter bro?” questioned Greg as he stood up slightly concerned now.

I sighed and rubbed my fore head and then shrugged my shoulders “Nothing… Just been in my room all day I need air…” I lied straight to his face, since being with Liam secretly I’ve gotten much better at lying. My own family can’t even tell when I’m lying or telling the truth anymore- it’s only Liam.

Only Liam.

My Liam.

My love

{Liam’s P.O.V}

DD-

These are some lyrics I found from a while ago that I started to write about Niall, they’re only a few but they expressed my feelings towards him when he hurt me, and when I got with Danielle…

“Now that you can't have me

You suddenly want me

Now that I’m with somebody else

You tell me you love me

I slept on your doorstep

Begging for one chance

Now that I finally moved on

You say that you've missed me all along

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think I am?

You only loved to see me breaking

You only want me cause I'm taken”

That’s all I have really but I was just cleaning out a planner diary, to see how long I had left with this holiday and found that, I know it’s not much but that’s what I found… I might show it to the boys to see if they could develop it but I’m not too sure… I’ll show Lou, I know he’ll know if it’d be a good song or not.

I’ve just gotten off of the phone with Niall… I know I shouldn’t have ended the call on him like that but I know he’d thank me for it as it sounded like his brother was behind him… Close call huh? Well I did text him this about a minuet ago;

‘ Hey Ni, sorry that I ended the call- I heard Greg… I think? Well just to let you know that I didn’t want to leave you hanging bro, I miss you too can’t wait to see you

~ Liam xo ‘

I know… It sounds too… Too brotherly, and I should tell him I love him back, I mean I love him with all my heart and I tell him I love him but like… I never say it like ‘I love’ him… I’m still confused on the whole thing to be honest… I mean, at times I can love him so much- to the point where I want to cry, and others it’s just brotherly.

And I know I like Danielle, I mean she’s every kind of right for me. Her curls are just amazing; she loves me for who I am, not what I am or what band I’m in. She’s funny, smart and just gets me and it’s easy to be with her, but then sometimes I wonder if a relationship is better when you fight for something, because then you really truly want it…

Tiegan and Niall are the only two people that know still. I feel as if I should tell someone else- but it’s a lot harder than you’d imagine… A LOT Harder.

The feelings I have towards Niall are undeniably strong. Every time I’m near him I just want to hold him, to love him. I want to tangle my fingers in his dyed hair. To kiss his soft lips, to feel his hands on my hips. I just want him…

But then there’s Danielle, so sweet and innocent. She doesn’t have a clue as to what’s really going on. I like her; no in fact I really like her. She’s flawless to say the least. And I know she loves me. Yes loves me she told me seriously just the other day on the phone I mean… I always tell her I love her but in a boyfriend / girlfriend way. But the way she said it… Here I’ll describe it.

She sighed down the phone as I said I had to go soon and then there was a pause for a while until I mumbled I was going to miss her, she then called my name down the phone in a small voice but dragged out my name, then she said in the most serious tone I’ve ever heard “I love you Liam… I think I really do…” and with that I was silent for a while- which was bad of me I know but then she decided to talk again and she said something along the lines of “You don’t have to tell me you love me just yet if you don’t want to- I know we’ve only been together a short while but I seriously think I do, anyway I have to go now… I do love you Liam. Goodnight babe” and then she hung up.

I guess I still have to get my head around my feelings and thoughts. But I know one thing for sure. Each day being away from Niall is killing me slowly… I almost need him…

{Zayn’s P.O.V}

I just finished getting off of the phone with Harry, telling him about the extra plans I had in mind. I smiled wide as I rubbed my hands together. This is going to be perfect! I’m having a birthday party a few days before my actual birthday so I can be with the lads, then my actual birthday with my family! I really want everybody to hook up with somebody at my party. It’d be just perfect if that did happen!

I slipped on my jumper and crawled into my bed. Only 3 more days until I see them all again.