Part 1

(y/n)= your name
P.s I am writing as a male if you want to be a female use a little imagination srry.
YOUR POV
It started for (y/n) a month ago when he was guarding an outpost in Africa from raiders as he was a soilder in the army. When all of a sudden he felt a metal thing grab him and was choked out right before he dosed off he felt his body fly away. When he was awoken (y/n) felt a buzzy feeling in his head and trying to move he couldn't move at all and was restrained.

"Wake up we need to talk." Said a western sounding voice. It belonged to a man dressed as if he came from a cowboy movie.

"Who are you?" I asked squinting trying to see from the blurry vision.

"I am ocelot and we need to talk about if you are willing to join our group." He said in a stoic and kinda flat voice.

"What group?" I asked, with my dry throat making me sound raspy.

"We want you to join Diamond Dogs!" He said In a grand display. I stared at him as he opened the window in the room I was stuck in and it showed this huge orange base with multiple platforms and towers.

"Okay what's the catch?" I asked, no one just randomly takes you to a huge base.

"We heard you are a good soilder that has some very impressive records and skills we would like to have in our group." He explained. I thought for a while and decided this did look better than the crapshoot that was my old job.

"I guess I'll join then."

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part the rest will hopefully be better than this but I decided to do this and it's my first story so no skills. Ps I will involve quiet soon but probably not just yet. Bye till next time (Saturday the latest).