Part 6

Since I'm board and wanted to write I decided to write 2 chapters today so yeah here you go it may be short because I'm tired. Also when I writing im listening to "ways to fall" from mgs3 great song recommend listening to it when you have time.

As I saw what happened to mother base I almost cried..... Almost. Half of the base was on fire and dead people everywhere. I ran to some cover and spotted some soilders. The name tags say Cipher. I remember hearing from some of the staff Cipher has attacked mother base before. I got angry that my friends my new family is dying so I opened fire on them. Just when I did I heard and saw the woman from the cell grab a sniper and started to fire."At least she is on my side." As I saw her mow down cipher soilders. "There is the traitor!" They yelled opening fire on us. Just when my gun jammed and I ran out of ammo the platform crashed down into the ocean. I struggled to get air when I reached the top I saw the woman laying in the water and grabbed her. I swam both of us to a life raft and passed out.

Quick little detail I forgot this takes place in 1982. 2 years before the phantom pain and also this is AU so it will not interfere with the original game and ideas form Kojima and his company. That's all.