Scorpio

Curriculum vitae:

Curriculum vitae:

The eighth on Zodiac

Governance planet: Pluto (symbolizes the awareness, the proliferation and death, uneven development, but slowly, the rebirth and the secret)

Icon: scorpion

Stone: topaz, opal stone smooth and sparkling colors (symbolizing a warm personality and sincerity)

Element: Water

Features: the fixed

Body parts: reproductive organs

Keywords: SEX

Forte: survey

Strengths and weaknesses: chess

Suitable job: private detective, the surgery, actor

Accessories indispensable: magnifier

A sure thing for you: the charismatic, charming

Destination: Netherlands

Secret desire: up victories

Color: red and maroon

Lucky numbers: 2, 7, and 9

Dating: Cancer, Pisces

Making friends with: Aquarius, Leo

Supply inappropriate: Taurus

Favorite: the mysterious, passionate, reckless

Hate: lack of harmony, loneliness, must make a decision

Favorite gift: the gift of donated clothing, makeup to highlight the inherent charm; get the science fiction books to satisfy rich imagination

Home: like decorating their homes with items symbolizing love, rebirth and life passion.

Legend

  According to Greek mythology, Scorpius mentioned provision scorpion goddess Hera is (or possibly Gaia) dispatched to kill the hunter Orion, the scorpion was suddenly emerges from the ground at the foot of Orion bitten to death . Both Orion and Scorpio are honored to name the constellations, but located opposite that we can not meet.

It is thought that this is the opposite of the gods measures to prevent ongoing feud between Scorpion and Orion.Tuy course in some other versions, the new Apollo was the scorpion to kill Orion election, stems from the growing jealous god with Artemis Orion seeing increasing interest to our guy. Then regretted his actions, Apollo helped Artemis hang Orion's image of the night sky.

However, the image of the scorpion is also taken up to heaven, and when the scorpion appeared on the horizon, the other side of the sky, Orion started diving away, Orion always fleeing enemies themselves. Scorpion also appeared in a variant of the story of Phaethon, son of Helios fated Helios.