THE HIT

ROMEO/GHOST

"My boys tell me that his funeral was beautiful. Huge attendance"

"Well I always get my man Ghost. All it took was one shot,that's why they call me Silencer the trigger finger"

"Well Silencer here's the rest of your money. You can count it if you want"

"Nah I trust you. I've got a death appointment. You know where to find me when you need me"

Silencer ,my hired hitman leaves as my assistant Candie announces that my afternoon appointment is here. Time to discuss making more money. My plan is to run this town and I'm getting there. I'm my line of business it's all about making more money and being on top. I gave my heart to the money, that's why I have no kid,no dog especially no woman in my life. I have girls I call now and then when I need to bust a nut. Relationships are just not for Romeo or Ghost as those in my line of business call me. To my family I'm Romeo to my enemies and business partners I'm Ghost. Ghost because most people know about me but don't know me,only the people I have personal business meetings with can put a face to the name.

"Just bumped into Silencer,came to collect his earnings?"

"Yes,he's the man you can trust to fix the little problems. Quickly with no mess"

"True"

"Are you ready to discuss business though Banks. Cause I swear you've been avoiding me this past week"

"Come on Ghost,you know I had to make an appearance with the family for his funeral,couldn't risk them thinking I had anything to do with his death."

"You sure he didn't suspect that his right hand man was working against him?"

"The man trusted me with his life man"

"Yeah....look What you did with it.......
Anyway enough of the soppy stuff. When can we discuss the merger,since you've buried your good friend?"

"There's the reading of the will tomorrow. Where the lawyer will hand over everything to me,only then can we start business talks"

"Ohk....but how certain are you that he left everything to you?"

"There's no one in his family that can run his business or anyone who wants to run them. So I'm the only one he trusted well enough to run his businesses."

"Alright man. Since today is Tuesday I guess we will be meeting on Friday?"

"Sure thing"

In this business it's every man for himself and Banks as he's known knows this well. He actually set his friend up so we could get into business together. They were my main competitor and I had to get rid of my main competition before taking over other wannabes. This town consists of mainly the east and west section. I controlled the east while he was ruling the west. We both dabble in drug dealing and other forms of illegal activity. So I promised Banks more money and more power if he would get his partner to hand over his businesses to me,at a price ofcos but he just wouldn't let go of the family business. So we had to take care of him.