HEALING

A MONTH LATER..

"Baby,where you off to? Thought we'll be spending the whole day in bed today"

"Rome we did that yesterday. I told you I'll be at mama Rose's today"

"Why?"

"Cause I want to finally see Neo's twins and we'll be going to Tasha's after and you have business at the trap remember"

"Damn,don't remind me. I hate dealing with traitors"

"Did you find out who has been stealing from you?"

"No but I'm meeting with Rick today,he says he found something"

"Aiyt ,have a great day and return to me in one piece"

"A brother can't even get some morning glory from his own woman"

"Romeo what do you call what happened at 4 am?! You're so ungrateful"

I give him a kiss,seductively biting his lower lip. As he grabs my butt,I let go of his lips, he sighs. We have been working on us since we lost the baby. He apologised for what happened and I've forgiven him,just haven't forgotten. He's now running my brothers businesses.

"Save that for later"

MAMA ROSE'S

"Hey mama"

"Hey babygirl,how are you?"

"One day at a time mama,where's Neo"

"She's upstairs with the twins"

"Okay let me go say hi"

"Try to talk some forgiveness into her,for the sake of her babies"

"She's still going through with the divorce?"

"I don't know but I'm tired of hearing her and Sbu arguing daily"

"I'll try mama"

I jog upstairs to hear Neo shouting at someone through the phone. I open the door to her throwing the phone in one of the cribs while the twins scream in the other crib. She slips down next to their crib as tears trail down her face.

"Hey baby,what's wrong?"

"I can't do this Angie,I'm tired of Sbu and I don't want to divorce her but Ashley will always be a factor in our marriage and she doesn't see that. I really don't know what to do"

I check on the twins,Neo says they've been fed and nappies are clean. So I just rock them to sleep. Soon they're out like a light. Helping Neo up from the floor I push her into the shower and look for an outfit for her.

"Angie,what are you doing?"

"You and these babies need some fresh air. Don't worry mama already agreed"

She puts on her outfit,while I prepare a bag for her. We say our goodbyes to mama and drive off to the Dewald mansion.

DEWALD'S

"It's wonderful to see you again Angie. How have you been?"

"I've been taking it one day at a time Mrs Dewald"

"I'm glad to see you doing better,Neo where are my babies?"

"Here they are Mrs Dewald"

She takes the twins from Neo as I head upstairs to see my bestie. The twins are asleep and she's in the shower,I sit on her bed and wait for her. Upon seeing me she jumps and screams in excitement.

"Oh Angie how I've missed you!! Don't ever leave me like that ever!"

"Tasha but I never left,I was just healing."

"I know but while you were in therapy and stuff I had no one to turn to"

"I'm sorry baby"

"No don't apologise,you needed it"

"Well I'm back now and you can tell me all"

We talk about what's been happening in our lives. Neo has joined us too and we spend most of the morning talking and attending to the babies before we decide to go out for lunch.

___________

This was meant to be a short story,like 20 chapters. I don't know what happened.