TURN UP TRAGEDY

AT SBU'S HOUSE

The guys are having a party celebrating their siblings being back in town. Which the ladies know nothing off. There's a lot of booze and girls going around. Jason is also present as through his association with Angie he has become close friends with Sbu and Romeo.

"Ey cuz there goes your kryptonite"

Raymond tells to Sbu as Ashley walks in. She walks over to her,dragging her into the nearest room which happens to be the first floor bathroom.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I heard there was a party and I was wondering why I wasn't invited"

"Because I don't want you here causing problems for me"

"Why are you so uptight,I know for a fact your little wife is not here"

"I don't want you here"

"Oh really"

She walks closer to Sbu backing her against the wall,she kisses her as Sbu tries not to kiss her back. She slips off the dress she's wearing to reveal her naked body putting Sbu in a daze at how beautiful her body still is.........

Meanwhile the other guys also seem to be absorbed with their own kryptonites. Romeo is dancing with Latoya while Jason is with Bella who came to the party with friends who live in this neighbourhood. Everybody is with somebody.

MEANWHILE

"But Neo will you manage with the kids alone"

"No Tasha but I haven't moved out completely, I'm just giving her her space and when the babies come,I'll move back in. Mama Rose wants me to stay here till the babies are atleast a month old,because her daughter might bring us diseases she says"

They laugh

"Jason's mom wants me to stay with her too after the delivery but Jason isn't so keen on it,he says he doesn't want his mother controlling our babies"

"I think it's a good idea for both of you,there's more help here at mama Ross's than you'll get with Sbu and after his paternity leave you'll be left with the baby by yourself atleast at the Dewalds there's workers and everything"

"Shit!" Neo

"Neo what's wrong?"

"I forgot my hospital bag at home and I cannot not have it"

"Call the wife to bring it"

Neo tries calling Sbu but she gets her voicemail.

"I'll try Romeo"

She calls but it just rings unanswered.

"Let's go get it,I'll drive" Angie

"I'm going with you and you can drop me off at home Angie after we get Neo's bag"

The ladies drive off to Neo's house which is about 30 minutes away. When they get there they notice the whole yard is filled with a variety of vehicles.

"Good Jason is here,I'll just tell him to take me home. I'm going inside with you guys" Tasha

"Typical Sbu she decides to have a party than fix out marriage. Times like this I regret saying I do"

"Let's just go inside and get the bag hun." Angie

The ladies walk into the house,the doors are wide open and there's loud music playing. It looks like theres over a hundred people in the house.Neo wonders why the neighbours haven't called the police when she spots all of her neighbours enjoying the party. This is what happens when your neighbours are old in body but young at heart.

NEO

Neo walks past the crowd trying not to get hit on her belly with success,she reaches what looks like her lounge area,when she notices a half naked Ashley grinding on Sbu,who has a bottle of hennesy in one hand and Ashleys ass cheek in the other, on their couch and is happily enjoying the attention.

Ronald notices Neo and quickly taps Sbu on the shoulder pointing at her. Sbu pushes Ashley off of him who falls flat in her ass. Neo walks away as Sbu tries to talk to her before she could get to the exit,she hears a scream.

TASHA

Tasha goes in search of Jason as she also tries to manoeuvre through the crowd whilst protecting her baby, there are many close calls before reaching the game area. She stops dead in her tracks as she sees her husband tonguing down some familiar looking blonde,who is seated on the pool table.

Raged Tasha walks over to Jason parting him in the shoulder he turns and is immediately smacked hard on the right cheek before he even realised his wife was behind him. Tasha walks off with Jason following her when she hears someone scream.

ANGIE

"Hey Raymond,have you seen my fiancé"

"Hey sis,yeah I think he's upstairs" he says absent mindlely as he's more focused on the ass grinding on his crotch

Angie walks through the crowd and up the stairs to the second floor of the house looking for Romeo. It's easier to walk on the second floor as everybody is on the 1st floor,starting from the left wing of the house,she opens and closes doors looking for him. There's about ten bathrooms and bedrooms on the second floor and only one belongs the couple.

With the huge family Sbu and Neo have she understands why they need so many guestrooms,wondering where they got to money to buy such a house,she continues in her search. She reached the fifth bedroom which faces the stairway. She opens it to find her fiancé standing with his boxers around his knees as a fully naked woman with Brazilian weave which Romeo is pulling on,sucks the life out of what she thought was only hers.

Romeo guides her mouth up and down his dick with his eyes closed visibly enjoying her. Angie slowly walks back in reverse still shocked at the scene infront of her,when Romeo opens his eyes due to the sudden wind coming from the door he notices a shocked Angie with tears running down her cheeks.

He pushes the girl away as he tries to run to Angie who's about to trip as she backs into the stairs but he's too late as Angie falls back screaming and tumbling down the flight of stairs,which are about 30 steps. On her way down she bumps her head on the steps and rails rendering her unconscious as she reached the 22nd steps,Romeo and everyone present as the party froze in shock as Angie lands on the first floor in a pool of her and her babies blood.

Tasha and Neo walk closer to help Angie who they also witnessed tumble down the stairs. They are shocked when they reach the bottom of the stairs so much that their waters break at once. Romeo runs down the stairs to his fiancé as Raymond calls an ambulance and Sizwe tells everyone to go home.

"Romeo we're going to have to take her to the hospital the ambulance will not be here anytime soon,the operator says they're all out... Ronny get some towels"

Romeo cradles an unconscious Angie in his arms as he screams unable to hold back his tears. Sbu and Jason get they emotional ladies into the cars,as Ray and Rome take Angie to Rome's car speeding of to the nearest hospital.