Exclusive Facts on Important Characters

Name: Crazystar

Appearance: Has light gray fur and is often mistakenly said to have silver fur. She has light green eyes. As for scars, her left ear is torn and and she has a scarred muzzle

Fact: Crazystar has always had an irrational fear of heights although she never told anyone, not even her beloved Stonestar. Because of this, she canceled tree-climbing training once she was leader, saying her reason was that "it was dangerous because young apprentices could fall." When Stonestar became leader ThunderClan trained apprentices in tree-climbing once more. Although Stonestar himself hated trees, he understood it was a necessary part of being a ThunderClan cat.

Name: Blazestorm

Appearance: Has light orange fur with patches of black and dark blue eyes. He fell out of the Sky Oak as a kit so he walks with a limp.

Fact: Blazestorm had a crush on Rosekit first but after her death he fell in love with Petalfall, only to realize she loved his brother. He died a warrior's noble death, making a heroic final effort to defend the cat he loved. He was killed trying to stop a Dark Forest cat from invading the nursery, where Petalfall and Flamestripe were already fighting three cats.

Name: Whitefur

Appearance: Has white fur with a long scar down his left flank from a fight with ShadowClan when searching for Crazystar as an apprentice. His emerald green eyes usually contained a cold, mocking gleam.

Fact: Although Whitefur himself never knew it, his unique hatred for Tawnystar was because of her striking resemblance to his sister, Redwhisker. Tawnystar subconsciously reminded him of his "soft-hearted" sister, who annoyed him greatly.

Name: Flamestripe

Appearance: Has dark ginger fur with stripes of even darker fur. He has amber eyes and only a few small scars, much less than the average warrior, even after the Great Battle. His thick fur is the reason for that.

Fact: Flamestripe met Tawnystar at a Gathering once as an apprentice. He always kind of had a crush on her, but he most certainly loved Petalfall a billion times more, although he did think Tawnystar was pretty.

Name: Rosekit

Appearance: She looks identical to her mother, Petalfall, with the same cream-colored fur and sparkling blue eyes

Fact: She was named after her mother's dead sister. Her warrior name was Roseleaf. She became mates with Breezewhisker(Breezekit, one of Mousestorm's kits) and had two litters of healthy kits.

Name: Sunkit

Appearance: She looks like her father with her dark ginger pelt but with her mother's sparkling blue eyes

Fact: Her warrior name was Sunflame. Stonestar chose the ending to her name because she looked like her father. Sunflame died shortly after, killed in an outbreak of greencough.

Name: Crazykit

Appearance: Looks completely identical to Flamestripe's mother, with light gray fur and green eyes. The only difference is she has white markings on her chest and paws.

Fact: She was named after Flamestripe's mother, who died in the Great Battle. Her name was Crazyheart, and although Flamestripe never said it, she was his favorite of his four daughters because she reminded him of his mother. When Flamestripe became leader, Crazyheart was made his deputy. Crazyheart was friendly and loyal, much like Crazystar, although she talked more than Crazystar did or perhaps even Salmonstar. She never had a mate but that didn't bother her.

Name: Blazekit

Appearance: Blazekit looks like Flamestripe with a dark ginger pelt except with white paws and Crazystar's green eyes.

Fact: She was named after Blazestorm, although she did not look like him. Her warrior name was Blazeheart and like Crazyheart, she did not have a mate or kits.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! That's all for now, but if I get a few comments saying you enjoyed this, I might make another chapter like this! :D