Butterflies in the stomach

Jackson stood up in the couch while he slept over at Andrew Bogut's house. Keagan starts to have the great change for Jackson because he knew he was going to tell him the news that Paul George was coming to Bogut's house.

Keagan Thompson: Jackson, you're not going to believe this.

Jackson: Dude! What is it?

Keagan Thompson: okay, so Paul George is coming over to Bogut's house tomorrow.

Jackson: Oh my! Really?

Keagan Thompson: Yup.

Jackson: Yasss omg!

Next, he was playing board games with him before explaining to him about what is going to happen next. Jackson stands up on the bed as he started talking.

"In fact, I wanted to show him how I can demonstrate my skill of playing badminton and yet, it would be like, oh did you know that Paul George?" Suddenly, Jackson felt the nervous feeling in his stomach. "Pau- Pau- Paul, is that Paul George... It was the wallpaper on my phone, he is so stunning, the dark skinned dude, he is 6'9" and yet I,"

"What is it Jackson? Are you okay? You seem shaky?" Keagan looks unsure.

Jackson: I had to admit that... That I fell in love with Paul George.

Keagan Thompson: What makes you fall in love with him?

Jackson: Paul George is so gorgeous and a tall dark skinned dude and yet, look at him. He wears so many 100% Savage formal and casual clothing and that reminds me.. He was the shooting guard from Indiana Pacers.

Keagan Thompson: Bro, do you want to have his babies?

Jackson: What the heck Keagan? 😂. No way, I'm only 17 years old, I'm not old enough to have kids yet, he's only 26.

Keagan Thompson: I see. He has the same age as my dad.

Jackson: Don't tell Klay I said that. Just kidding you can tell him that I said it earlier.

Keagan Thompson: I'll try.

Klay opens the door to Keagan's room. "What was it all about?" He asked. "In fact dad, Jackson fell in love with Paul George," "Is that true?" Klay became serious. "Yes it is," Jackson said nervously. "I fell in love with Paul George Klay," Klay knew Jackson was a fan of Indiana Pacers. "I know you are a big fan of Indiana Pacers and a big fan of him. But he called me that he's coming over just to visit tomorrow, so you and Keagan should go to sleep soon,"

"Okay Klay," He replied.

Jackson: Goodnight Klay.

Keagan Thompson: Goodnight Dad.

Klay Thompson: Goodnight boys.