Leaving For Indiana Pacers practice

Jackson holds Paul George's hands admitting that he loved him so much, he was the inspiration to his and everyone's dreams knowing that they can do anything. Jackson was teared up knowing that he wanted to get to remember him better.

Jackson: Paul George! I have something for you.

Paul George: What is it?

Jackson: Well uh, I have something to say.

Paul George: Don't be nervous. You can tell me.

Jackson: I admitted my feelings that I was a huge fan of Indiana Pacers. I'm a huge fan of you Paul.

Paul George: That's sweet.

Jackson: I... I love you Paul George <3.

Paul George: I love you too Jackson. <3.

Jackson: Are you coming back soon?

Paul George: someday because I have to go to the Indiana Pacers for the regular season. Here's my letter to you.

Jackson began to cry.

Paul George: See you soon okay? Be safe regards to Klay and the others. Hugs from me.

Jackson: 😢😢😢.

Paul George: No more crying. Remember? Smile 😄.

Jackson: You are my inspiration Paul. You inspired me and everyone to follow their dreams.

Paul George: Of course Jackson! I inspired everyone to follow their dreams including you 😁. These are my gifts for you the poster of me and the #13 George Jersey so you can remember me by.

Jackson: Yes Paul. I'll wear it when I go somewhere or anything.

Paul George: I hope I can visit you guys there. Just remember to smile okay? You can write a letter to me if you like.

Jackson: Okay :').

Paul George: Okay my dear, I have to go now. See you soon!

Jackson: See you soon Paul. I love you.

Paul George: I love you too Jackson <3 😘.

2 weeks later,

Jackson gets an unexpected phone call on his phone.

Jackson: Hello?

Voice: Hey it's me Paul George!

Jackson: Paul!

Paul George: Ehehehehe I knew I called you because I wanted to make sure that you're okay. I'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Jackson: Since when I was in Kindergarten, you took care of me.

Paul George: I took care of you since you were three years old.

Jackson: Good to hear that.

Paul George: Oh and can you give your phone to Bogut?

Jackson: Sure.

Jackson hands the phone to Bogut.

Andrew Bogut: Hello?

Paul George: Hi Andrew. I'm just wondering, may I borrow Jackson after I come back from the practice?

Andrew Bogut: Sure.

Paul George: That would be great thanks! Don't worry, I'll take good care of Jackson.

Andrew knew Paul would do anything to protect Jackson because he was like his son to him.

What would Paul George do if he can take Jackson with him to Indiana Pacers?

Oh just a heads up, Jackson reveals that he was adopted by Paul George because he knew his parents left him. What would his last name of the story be?

Jackson George or stick with Jackson?

Find out how.