A Summer Dream by Gabriels_Wings

Author: Gabriels_Wings

Summary:

   Summer Camp AU

A camp in a forest lasting all of summer.

Michael, the sensible guy who looks out for everyone and constantly denies a certain fact. Lucifer, the satanic guy who never denies a certain fact.

Dean, the over-enthusiastic guy who just wants his little brother to have fun. Castiel, the quiet guy who just wants to have a good time.

Sam, the anti-social, not exactly mentally stable guy. Gabriel, the really nice, cheerful and caring guy.

These six people, all in one location...it'll sure be a hell of a summer.

Type: AU, fluff, awesomeness.

Various Warnings: Too cute for words, insane amounts of fluffage, so many ships.

Our Thoughts:

This book is an incredible mishmash of all of the Supernatural fandom's favorite ships: Destiel, Sabriel, and Michifer. I found myself quite literally laughing out loud constantly. Nothing is worse than reading a book as good as this when your entire family is asleep.

This book had me falling in love with Supernatural's cast all over again. The humor is tasteful, the characters are thought out, and I love anything with short!Sam.

You heard me right. SHORT SAM! Any book that can pull that off successfully is automatically epic. Not to mention the constant fourth wall breaks; with any other author or book, it would be annoying. In this book, it's graceful.

Again, you heard me right. GRACEFUL FOURTH WALL BREAKS! This book likes to pull off things that almost always come out as annoying and inelegant in any other context.

The story is enrapturing, and (mostly) makes sense. You'll be rooting for all your favorite characters throughout. If you're looking for a book that will make you laugh and has a fun story to keep you entertained, then this is the book for you!

Comments:

Oh schnapps. It's midget moose - @turtlegirl521

HAIL SATAN - @punk_rock_shipper

This is me to all my short demons - @goodmorningvietnam

Enjoy! Peace, I'm out.
~ Chin_Up_Winchester