Prologue

I saw the way he looked at me with his bright blue eyes and his perfect pink lips. He's every girls dream. The way he walks is like a predator; determined, imposing, and commanding. His hair is always pushed back and loose on top with strands out of place but always looking so good. His smile is a rarity, but when he does his teeth are perfectly whitened and straight. But don't be fooled by the way I use the word perfectly. He is far from perfect. He's not the star quarterback on the college football team. He's not the A+ student either. He's not even enrolled in college. He's dangerous, very dangerous. But does him being dangerous make him more attractive? Oh yes it does. I mean what girl doesn't think the bad boy type isn't hot? I definitely do! What makes him so dangerous? Well he just so happens to be in The Chained Misfits MC. The chained misfits are known for their violent behaviors and short tempers. They get whatever they want. And to Kaden, I'm no exception.

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about writing this story for a long time but just never found the time or will to. Please be patient with updates. I am a full time student and I also do work part time. But I will at least try and update whenever I can for you guys. I'm aiming for an update every two weeks. But if I can I will definitely try to do double updates from time to time. Also I'm not a person for hate comments. So if you do not like the story then just don't read it anymore. It's really unnecessary to leave hateful comments on someone's hard work. I am also not an editor. If I misspell anything or forget pronunciations or anything else you do not have to make it a point and try to correct me. Also I do not own any of the pictures that I post. All rights are reserved so please do not take my work and claim it as yours. If you guys do see my work on any other website or this one please let me know. Anyways now that we got all the serious stuff out of the way let's get to it. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned for Kaden. 

xoxo

~ D