Start of Seventh year

Rose woke up to Lily jumping on her bed at seven in the morning on September 1st. "Can't you act your age" she grumbled burrowing her head into her pillow. Lily laughed and tore the quilt away from her sleepy sister.

"No, besides Mum told me to wake you up as we are leaving in a few hours" Lily stated smirking. Rose rolled her eyes, but got up and went to the bathroom. Once she was done, she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mrs Evans had already made breakfast for her family. Which included pancakes, bacon, scrabbled eggs and fresh fruit. Rose sat next to Lily and started eating some pancakes with sugar, lemon and maple syrup. Lily rolled her eyes and went back to eating her fruit & cereal.

"So are you girls all packed? Lily do you have your badge? Rose want about you?" Mrs Evans asked. Lily had been made head girl at Hogwarts for their final year. She would be sharing a common room with the head boy. Rose was still captain of Gryffindors quidditch team.

James was the head boy, but Rose didn't tell Lily this. The two of them have actual become friends during their sixth year at Hogwarts. She now hangouts with Rose and her friends. Also knows Remus is a werewolf and want they do every full moon.

"Yes Mum we do and we are ready to leave when you are" Lily answered their mother with Rose nodding in agreement. Mrs Evans nodded and told her daughters they'd leave in an hour. So Rose and Lily went to make sure they had arrived packed and the door. Mary was in her cage sleeping next Rose's trunk.

When they arrived at the station Mr Evans got trolleys for Lily and Rose. They then lead the way to the platform. Rose went through the barrier with their mother and Lily went through with their dad.

James and Sirius spotted the family straight away. They walked over to greet the girls and help them with their luggage. But Rose wouldn't let Sirius anywhere near Mary or her cage. Lily and Rose said goodbye to their parents before following the boys to the train.

They reached a compartment with Remus and Peter waiting for them. Once their luggage was put away we sat down. Sirius told Rose he had found an apartment and brought a motorcycle. "You have to take me for a ride sometime" she told him smiling and he nodded.

The rest of the ride was silent until James told Lily he was head boy. "What? You're the head boy? Did you know about this Rose?" lily asked her sister glaring at her.

"Yes, I thought it would be a nice surprise. But you ruined it Prongs" Rose told the pair. Lily sighed in annoyance as the food trolley arrived. As usual James and Sirius brought some sweets for everyone.

They arrived at Hogwarts watched the sorting ceremony and eat. Lily and James went to their own common room. While the others went to Gryffindor tower to sleep.

A/N

Picture of Rose above remember she has brown hazel eyes not grey