78 - Back To The Books

Just what we all needed right?!

Hey guys, it's your author, CHL here with some bad news... Today on the Eighth of September... I *deep breath* 

HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

I know, I know... but when you're me and had an amazing summer; you just don't want it to end. Honestly; I wanted to go back to school since the Summer started, but now that it's back I want nothing more than to just stay inside all day and eat ice cream or relax poolside in a towel or float on a rubber dingy inside my kiddie pool... but now I have to go to school.

The only reason I don't like school is because of the people there... I'll see people I hate and faces I want to punch. 

OH AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF: My homeroom is in the guidance office!

*Mentally dies*

But that's just my little rant about going back to school... anywho I'm excited for all my art and English lessons... and just because I'm going to school doesn't mean I'm giving up this book; it actually means the exact opposite. I'll be posting in this book maybe once or twice a week with about five new memes on those days... and if I'm in a good mood (or find more) I'll post more often and more at a time.

Because I have THAT much time to waste.