Chapter 59 - Worry

Hyangin's POV

"You! Go find some food and you better be quick." Wang Gaee ordered coldly.

I obeyed and went into the forest. There was nothing I could do. I'd rather check whether Taehyung-DaeJang was alright or not.

What was JeonHa even doing? He was putting Taehyung-DaeJang in such danger. That wasn't part of my original plan.

Actually, this would have been the perfect chance for me to get rid of Mooyeon, but my biggest problem at the moment was Wang Gaee.

"Wang Gaee... you're nothing than one of Mooyeon's dogs!" I scoofed while I was ripping the wincing rabbit apart aggressively.

Mooyeon's POV

I woke up feeling a huge pain on my neck. When my eyes adjusted to the light and my vision became more and more clear, I found myself laying on a bed.

It couldn't be our house, the surrounding was unfamiliar to me.

Analyzing this foreign environment, it must have been a sequestered cottage somewhere in the forests.

I was thinking of how I got here and within seconds the events of the time before I lost consciousness flashed through my still not that well working brain.

"Taehyung..." I remembered the scene where he fought against the others alone.

I forced myself to the door. Even if I didn't know where to go, I wanted to search for him or at least search for someone who could tell me what happened.

I made it to go outside, only to find Gaee feeding Mari with hay.

"Gaee..." I called him with as much strength as my body allowed.

He saw me struggling and stopped everything what he was doing to support me.

"My cute little sister, you should be resting." he said. "Don't worry, Hyangin is not here. I let her hunt some food for you."

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked, ignoring everything he just told me.

"Come on, you should go back to sleep. Everything will be alright tomorrow." he pushed me back inside but I just gave him a yank and glared at him.

"Tell me where Taehyung is right now, Gaee." I monotonically demanded.

"Don't worry, Moo-Moo. No one will sell him to a brothel." he looked away.

Even at this time he still is doing his jokes.

"That's it. I'll go search for him." I didn't look at him anymore and moved myself towards the forest.

"Mooyeon, he just risked his own safety in order for you to escape and now you want to go back where they are waiting for you?" he yelled.

"I have to, don't you understand?!" I yelled back. "He already saved me once, I can't let him do it again and get punished while I'm alright!"

I turned my back towards Gaee and was about to walk further until I froze to what he said.

"He's maybe already dead!"

With that my legs lost all their energy and I could only keep standing with shaking knees.

"Impossible..." I murmured.

"Face it already, Mooyeon. He was fighting against 6 people and they are all as strong as him." he came to my side.

"No..." I whispered, not wanting to accept his facts.

"How should he have the chance to defeat all of them?"

"Stop..."

"They were fighting without considering the other to be their bro or even friend."