Chapter 3: The Ancient Blades

Joe flung himself over the evil robots, ran out the nearest exit and into an alleyway. Then all of a sudden he heard footsteps, then they got louder, and louder, "They're getting closer!" Joe said quietly. The footsteps ran into the alleyway and hid behind a trashcan. "Show yourself!" Joe screamed as he grabbed a harmless trashcan lid getting ready to throw it like Captain America would throw his shield. His human friends John and Jessica jumped out from behind the trashcan and screamed together, "Don't hit us!" As Joe through the lid aside, he hollered, "John, Jessica, what are you doing here?!" John opened his mouth to answer, but a sudden golden glow came from the end of the alleyway! "What Was that?!" Joe screamed. They ran to the end of the alleyway the golden glow growing brighter, they came to the end of the alleyway, and it turned out that it was coming from a trashcan. They opened it, and inside were three golden things. Joe, John, and Jessica each grabbed one. "What are they?" Said John curiously. Joe's had a gold handle attached to a chain with a mysterious gold part at the end of the chain. Jessica's had a gold handle with the mysterious gold part at the end of the handle. John's had a gold handle and a golden chainsaw under the handle, and above the handle was the mysterious part. Joe said, "Whatever they are, I'm sure they're important."