2

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Grayson and Ethan.  Oh god.  I'm standing there right in front of them with super -short-ravens-pajama-bottoms.  I had no idea what to do, so I just walked back into the living room.  My eyes were wide open because I couldn't believe they were in my house. 

"Are you okay Lydia ?" Matt asked me, getting up from the couch, and walking toward me.

"yes, I'm quite fine, thanks" I said, not taking my eyes off the ground, where they had been the whole time since I sat back down.

Matt walked into the kitchen without another word.  He brought the twins out to where I was.

"Guys, this is my cousin Lydia.  Lydia, this is Ethan and Grayson" He formally states.

My back was turned to them, because of the way the couch was situated.  I turned around to face them and gave them a faint smile, like I didn't know them, then turned right back around and stared at the floor again.  Cameron was still on the other couch across from me, and I'm pretty sure she's staring at me like I have some type of serious medical condition.  My phone was in my pocket, and it was really uncomfortable, so I took it out and decided to text Ari.

Me: ARI

Me: ARI ARIII

Ari: what

Me: ETHAN IS AT MY HOUSE

Ari: WHAT ?!?! IS THERE SOMETHING YOU AREN'T TELLING ME ?

Me: NO HES HERE BECAUSE HIS SISTER IS MY COUSINS GIRLFRIEND AND IDNSBF THEYRE STANDING RIGHT BEHIND ME IDK WHAT TO DO SEND HELP PLEASE WHAT IF GRAYSON MENTIONS SOMETHINF ABOUT US BULLYING HIM ?!?

Ari: JUST STAY CALM OMFG. What is that loser gonna say ? He's most-likely scared tbh. 

Me: true, but I'm still worried

She didn't answer after that, so I got up and walked into the kitchen, where Ethan, Cameron, Matt, and Grayson had recently moved to.  They already had the food on the table, waiting for me.

"Finally you came" Matt laughs, "I called your name like five-hundred times"

"Oops, sorry haha" I smiled, sitting in the only open chair, in between Matt and Grayson. I guess I didn't hear him because I was too focused on texting Ari.

The whole time we were at dinner I hadn't said a word. I saw Grayson glance over at me, in the corner of my eye, but he didn't say anything to me either. It was pretty awkward.

"Excuse me for a sec" Matt says walking out of the room and upstairs.

"So, Lydia," I heard Cameron start talking. It scared me at first because I thought it was one of the twins. "What grade are you in ?"

"11th" I say, not making eye contact with her.

"Oh cool, that's the same grade as Ethan and Grayson. Do you guys know each other then ?" She asks as Grayson, Ethan and I glance at each other like we were asking each other what we should say.

"Yea" Grayson says looking at me, "we know each other pretty well"

Right when those words left his mouth I was about to stand up and go into a different room. I didn't know if he was going to say anything else. My hands started sweating and I was turning red.

"Yea" Ethan smiled, nudging Grayson on his shoulder.

"Do you guys ever talk much ?" Cam asks. I wish she would shut up.

"Not very often, we just pass each other in the hallway a lot." I heard Grayson say, moving his eyes to his plate full of salad.

Matt had returned to the kitchen and he was holding a small box.

"This is for you" he said, smiling, placing the small box on the table in front of her'

"Awwwww." She says, opening the gift. It was a bracelet with a charm. The charm had the letter 'C' engraved in it. The other side of it said 'M+C' in very small letters. "Thank you omg this is so cute" She gets up and hugs him.

"You're welcome" he said smiling.

"That is super pretty" I said walking over to them. It really was pretty.

"Thank you" Cam smiled, giving me a small hug, and slipping the bracelet onto her small wrist.

~

~

A/N: I'm gonna try to update a second time today, but I have to train for softball, and I'm going to my school's football game. I'll see what I can do lol. Ily guys ~ Lyds🔥