6

A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever!!!:( I hope you guys like the story so far, because I liked writing it ! :)) lol ily guys so much ~L🔥

~

~

Me: hey are you awake yet ?

Sam: I wasn't but yea i am now

Me: oopssss lol sorryyy😁

Sam: It's okay😂hows Grayson

Me: snoring, I could barely sleep last night because of him

Sam: well then wake him up and tell him to stop😂😂

Me: Why would I do that ? He looks so peaceful😂😂

"Lydia ?" I heard Ethan call me, with his raspy morning voice.

"Yea ?"

"Why are you awake, it's like 3:00am". He sits up, not even opening his eyes.  I don't even vocally respond to him.  I just sit up and point to Grayson, who was still asleep and snoring his head off.  I've never met someone who snored this loud omfh. "Ohhhh makes sense" he giggles.

"Why didn't it wake you up ?" I ask him as he finally opens his eyes and looks at me for the first time.

"Because I'm used to it" Ethan laughs, then coughs, causing Grayson to move around.  I couldn't help but to laugh as well.  Grayson looked like he was either having a bad dream, or having a stroke.  Ethan quickly got up, still laughing, and woke Grayson up. "hey, wake up buddy"

Grayson opens his eyes, sits up, and looks around.  He was breathing heavily, so I'm guessing he did have a bad dream. "You okay ?"I ask staring into his eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine haha" Grayson smiles, standing up and going into the kitchen.  I get up from the floor and follow him.

"Whatcha doin ?" I quietly ask him.

"Getting some water if it's okay with you" He laughs, searching my kitchen, trying to find the glasses.  I try and reach to the cabinet to where the glasses are, but I'm too short.

"The glasses are in there" I explain, pointing to the cabinet above me.  He easily came over and reached up and got them.  He's just the right height.

"Shortie" He whispers in my ear as he walks to the sink.  I giggle a bit, then walk out to the living room to join Ethan once again.

"Ethan, can I get you anything ?" I ask him, rubbing my eyes.

"Yea, you can get me a glass of apple juice after you wash your hands" He says while trying to look serious.  He can't help but to burst out into laughter.

"Alright" I laugh going to the kitchen to wash my hands.  I turn on the faucet and scrub my hands. I put some soap on my hands, scrubbing them even more.  I rinse them off and then dry them on a near by hand towel.  The water was cold, which woke me up even more.  I poured Ethan some apple juice from the fridge, then brought it to him.  Grayson was on the other couch again, looking at me as I handed the glass to Ethan. I looked at him too, and it was like we were having a mini unintentional staring contest. 

"Stop" He laughs, laying down on the couch.  I sat on the floor, where I had slept last night. 

"Stahp" I mocked him in a higher, more annoying voice.

"You're so immature" He giggles.

"Alright, whatever you say haha you barely know me" I laugh, putting my face into my pillow.  I was quite comfortable. I picked my head up after a few minutes and saw that Ethan was asleep again.  I looked over to Grayson, who was on his phone.

"Are you going back to sleep ?" I ask him as he turns his attention to me.

"No, sleep is for the weak" He says, looking at his phone once again.

"Says the one who was snoring away last night" I snort.

"I don't snore" He plainly states.

"That's a big fat lie Gray" Ethan says shooting up from his bed. I felt like I died of laughter right there.  I almost choked again because I laughed so much.

Two hours passed, and finally the twins were both asleep.  I still couldn't sleep.  It was getting light outside and it's hard for me to sleep when there's light in the room. 

I feel like I've known the twins for longer than I have.  I think we've gotten so much closer in the past 10 hours.  They're different than I thought they were.  They're really chill, and they seem like good friends. 

Four hours had passed and I fell asleep three hours ago. I needed sleep. I was starting to get bags under my eyes and I was just overall super tired.

It was about 9:30 and I got up off the floor quietly so I wouldn't wake them up. I went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone, which is something I rarely do. I started heating the stove, and mixed some pancake mix. I set the bowl down on the counter and went across the room to the fridge to get the milk when I heard shuffling coming from the living room.

Oh great, Graysons probably having a bad dream again

I thought to myself, making me laugh a bit. Grayson then got up and walked into the kitchen and sat on a stool.

"Good Morning sleepyhead" I say pouring some mix into a pan on the stove.

"Good morning" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you and Ethan like pancakes ?" I ask him as he looks up at me.

"Yes yes yes and yesss" He smiles, getting up and looking in the pan. "You're doing it wrong" He laughed taking the spatula thing out of my hand, and taking over.

"Well sorry" I giggled, "I don't cook very much"

"Thats for sure" He snorts, "You barely had the stove on". He continues to laugh at me off and on until all the pancakes were cooked. We sat at the table, and Ethan finally decided to get up and join us. He seemed really tired because he didn't even say a word to us the whole time.

"Sooo Lydia, what are you doing today ?" Grayson asks me as I shrug my shoulders. "You can hang with us for the day if you want, we might go to the mall or something"

"Are you sure ?"

"Yea, it would be fun, just the three of us, getting to know each other" He explains, smiling down at the plate of uneaten pancakes in front of him.

"Alright, I'll ask Matt when he wakes up" I smile as I hear Ethan sigh from across the table.