7

*fast forward to when Matt woke up*

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and after a few seconds a figure appeared.

"Good morning guys" Matt yawns, stretching.

"Morning" I smiled, "Hey Matt, do you think it would be alright if I hung out with Gray and Ethan today ?" I ask, as he hesitated to answer. After a few moments, he nodded, letting me know I could. Grayson smiled toward me, making me smile as well.

I don't see how people would bully him.  He's a really sweet person, and he's really cool.  I also don't get how people favor Ethan.  He's not much different than Grayson.  They're twins, I mean how different could they be ??

Ethan sighed as I walked up the stairs to change my clothes.  I changed out of my pajamas into a pair of light blue, ripped jeans, a grey, loose shirt, and a pair of black vans.  I have to admit I looked cute.  I applied some mascara and a tiny bit of eye shadow.  I grabbed my chapstick off my dresser and raced down stairs.

"When are we leaving ?" I ask, as Ethan stood up and walk to the door.

"Now" He smiles, as Grayson follows him.

I didn't say anything and followed them.  I grabbed my phone on the way out. 

"Who's driving ?" Grayson smirks.

"You, you idiot.  You're the only one who can drive" Ethan sighs yet again, he seemed stressed for some unknown reason.

"Oh haha true" Grayson gets in the drivers seat, and Ethan gets in the passenger side.  I guess I have to sit in the back, which is great because I get car sick in the back.  I sat in the seat in the middle in the back, so I could still talk to the twins.  Grayson starts the car, and starts driving down my road.  He went the wrong way, the opposite direction of the mall.

"Uhh Grayson, where are we going ?" I question.

"To my house so Ethan and I can change our clothes" He giggles, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Oh makes sense" I sat back in my seat and relaxed.  I decided to text Sam.

Me: Heyyyyyya

Sam: He

Sam: Hey*

Me: Whats up

Sam: Going to church, wbu

Me: Going to the mall with the twins

Sam: Oooo is it a date ??

Me: Nonononononononononononoooooooooooooo

Sam: Okay okay, whatever😏

Me: Dude they dont like me im pretty sure😂

Sam: 😉okay whatever

We arrived at the Dolan home and holy cow was his house huge. I didn't respond to Sam when we got there.

"Come with us" Grayson smiled, you can meet my parents and my sister.  Grayson and Ethan walked to the front door, opening it and going inside.  I followed close behind.

"Mom, Dad, Cam," Grayson yelled, making his voice echo throughout the house.

Ethan didn't say anything and he went up the stairs to what looked like his room.  He hasn't said anything for like the past 30 minutes and I was beginning to worry.

"Come with me" Grayson says pushing me a bit.  He walks to the stairs, looking back every few steps he takes. "I don't want you to get lost" he laughs a bit.

"I'm right behind you, I'm not gonna get lost" I giggle. His house is big enough, especially for me, to get lost in.

We walk into what looks like his room. It has blue walls with dark curtains in front of the three windows in there. The room was huge.

"I'm gonna change out here" He states as he starts taking off his shirt in front of me. I look away while he changes. I thought it was kinda weird. He was done changing, from what I assumed and I turned around. He was wearing ripped blue jeans, boots, and a maroon colored shirt. Damn I have to admit he looked pretty hot. "Lets go get E" he said smiling, guiding me out of his room, turning off the light when he exited.

We went downstairs and joined his family. His dad and him started having a conversation while his mom was trying to have a conversation with me.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Dolan, or you can call me Lisa" She said, shaking my hand.

"Ummm I'm uh Lydia" I smiled. I was very awkward when it came to meeting and introducing myself to people. She started talking to me, and she asked me a few questions like how old I was, and where I lived.

"Where do you live ?" Lisa asked, taking a drink of her tea, still smiling a bit.

"I live on Ellen St with my cousin, Matt" I stated.

"With your cousin ?" She loses her smile.

"Yea, it's kinda complica-"

"C'mon guys, lets go" Ethan yells from the front door.

"It was nice meeting you" I smile at Lisa, waving bye to her and Graysons dad.

I ran outside to the twins, who were waiting for me. I had to sit in the back again because Ethan already called shotgun. Grayson started driving and soon we arrived at the mall. I've never actually been here yet, but it looks pretty cool.

"Are you guys hungry ?" Grayson asks Ethan and I.

"Yes" Ethan murmurs.

"A bit" I state, looking at Grayson who was looking at me. He quickly looked away when he noticed me looking his direction. He was so derpy.

"Ethan, when are you not hungry ?" Grayson laughs, making me laugh as well. Ethan smiled but didn't laugh.

We walked into the mall, and I was about to walk straight back out the door to the car. I saw Ari sitting at a table in the mall with Julia and Aubrey.  I noticed them look at me and smile in a devilish kind of way. They started whispering to each other.  I looked away, acting like I didn't see them in the corner of my eye.  I'm pretty sure that Grayson and Ethan saw them as well.  Grayson was leading us the opposite way of them, while Ethan was trying to get us to walk closer. As much as Ethan knows Grayson doesn't like Ari, and how she's the wrong type of person for him, he likes her anyway. I thought he'd be smarter, but I guess I thought wrong.