♠ Shun Shimotsuki ♠

Shin Shimotsuki
Tsukiutta

I squealed as I watch Shun walks up the stage and started singing. I have been Shun's fan since He debuted!

Love at First Sight I guess?

He was perfect.

His voice was amazing, His looks were absolutely georgous, His dance was energetic,  His body is sexy as hell!

I chanted Shun's name, others followed me. We all raised the boards that has our bias's name. We all were at Procellarum's Concert.

After the Concert was over,  I walked to the nearest Bus Station. I sat down and start played "Mystic Messenger"

Sadly, My Battery was running low, so I charged it with my Power Bank and listened to music instead.

I shut my eyes for a while and opened them again. I looked around and jumped a little when I saw a man with hoodie and black mask covering his nose and mouth. He also wears black sunglasses.

I was scares for a little. But Fortunately,  The Bus arrived just in time. I walk to the Bus quite quickly and sit at back.

I watch the man silently,  watching me as the bus leaves.

I was terrified.  Why was he watching me?!

I sighed and listened to a calm music.

After that, I got home safely. My phone rings. I see “Crush's Name” . He is my crush.. Well, real life crush.

I blushed as I look at his text.

"Have you go home safely? Hurry Answer me!!"

I replied "I'm home!  Don't worry ~~"

I put my phone down and change my clothes. I lay down on bed and fell asleep.

But I feel like someone's watching me..

I watch my baby sleep with my binoculars. I sighed dreamily as I captured her sleeping face with my camera.

She's like an angel. I saw her at the Concert today. She was cheering for me! I was so energized by it.

I fell for her since the day I debuted. She was wearing a simple tshirt with jeans. She wore black sneakers.  Her hair was tied to a ponytail.

I watched her the whole time.

I began to search for her information. I stalked her at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path, anything.

I put her pictures in my room. The other members were kind of creeped by me. But I don't mind.

I stared at her pictures everyday.

But sadly, she was seeing another boy..

His name was “Crush's Name” . He was a friend of her at High School. I despise him. He was getting to close to her.  He is not good enough for her! He doesn't have any specialty!

She was getting fooled by him.

I need to safe my baby.

The next day, I went to his house that I found at his facebook and plunged the dagger at his neck when he opened the door. I used a handkerchief so my fingerprints won't get caught

I smiled wickedly as I watch the news. The other members were talking about it.

"Such a shame.. He was about to graduate too.."

"Yeah.. I hope they find the killer"

I calmly walked away and spy on my baby. She was crying.. I can't watch her.. It pains me..

I walked to her and soothed her

"Cry.. It's okay.."

She hugged me back. It felt so good.

I was holding a handkerchief with some sleeping drugs. I used it on her and she struggled a little but soon fell.

I hugged her tightly as I put her at the trunk of my car.

"Now no one can have you"