⭐ Christmas Special ⭐

It was 25th of December, the special day where kids receive their gifts, family spending time together, opening gifts, laughing with each other, playing in the snow, etc.

For “Your Name” though, wasn't to special anymore. She was held captive inside a house with no other than her Yandere boys. Although it was quite fun, Trust me, It's not.

It was.. Scary.

Karma was.. calm. He was busy watching the others fight with his signature smirk as if he is mocking them. He silently go to “Your Name”'s side and slipped a hand around her waist. He stared at her and kissed her cheek. Making it red and hot.

Suddenly,  A shuriken came and almost hit Karma in the face. Karma slowly turns around to find Sasuke glaring at him. The red head lets go of her waist and began to stride his way towards the raven haired ninja.

“Your Name” sighed in relieve and watched the others fighting with each other. Not noticing a certain white haired man creeping behind her.

The man closed her eyes with his hands and asked, who is he. She instantly recognized him as Shun. Shun hugged her shoulders and kissed her head with a smile on his face. “Your Name” blushed.

Although a blade suddenly appeared beside him afterwards. Shun's face darkened and he slowly turned around to find Levi, With his usual poker-face, watching him.

Shun lets go of “Your Name” and fights with the shorty. She was currently watching Ayato fighting with Taehyung. They were fighting for her. The winner will get to be by her side 24/7. Eventhough she never agreed to it.

Elizabeth the 3rd snuggled to her feet, wanting her attention. She picked the white cat up and petted her. She touched her soft fur and smiled when seeing the cat purred.

Jumin stood in front of her and smiled his rare smile while petting the white cat eventhough his eyes are on her. He was enjoying the sight of the 2 most precious things to him together. It is heavenly like to him.

Aizen though, wasn't thinking the same. He quickly seperates “Your Name” and Jumin and taking the cat away from her. “Your Name” sweatdropped at his behaviour and still smiled.

Kagura came to her side and greeted her. “Your Name” greeted back and started to talk some girlish talks. She complained about having too much of Yanderes on her while Kagura only has Okita.

Kagura agrees, saying that one was enough for her. Okita was behaving like a child. Although sometimes he was scary as hell. Okita appears beside Kagura and slipped his hand around her waist. Kagura bid her goodbye and “Your Name” waved her hands.

" “Your Name”! " Someone shouted, making you turn around to the direction of the voice to find Ciel and Sebastian coming your way. “Your Name” smiled softly and greeted them. Although she never dared to look at Sebastian's eyes.

The demon butler's eyes are sharp. She felt as though he could see right through her. It scares her. Ciel went off to go have some drinks, leaving Sebastian with you. “Your Name” gulped and peeked at what was Sebastian was doing. She was surprised to see him staring at her.

“Your Name” blushed and looked away again. She looked at the Ayato and V but they weren't fighting anymore. The others also didn't fight. There are literally no sound in the room.

“Your Name” once again gulped her fears. Thinking they won't do anything to her. Boy was she wrong. The boys all smirked and soon creeped her way. The poor girl tried to scoot back but unfortunately hits the wall behind her.

She tried to calm the boys down and tried to make a reason so they could get away but sadly, none of the boys hear her ramblings. The boys crowded her, making no way for her to escape.

"Merry Christmas “Your Name”, We'll show you our gifts for you now~"

Merry Christmas Guys~~
Thank You for the supports and requests for this story!!  I hope you guys request more in 2017!!

I hope you all be happy in 2017 ~

-Sincerely, Levi