♦ XiuMin (EXO) ♦

Male!Reader x XiuMin

XiuMin / Kim Min-Seok

EXO

"Please (Y/N) ! Help me just this once!" I watched as my brother begged me. My brother is the manager of a boyband called EXO. I wasn't really interested in K-Pop so I never tried to search for it. I only know them because my classmates kept on talking about them and I so happen to accidentally heard them. Right now , My brother is begging for me to replace him as EXO's manager for one month. Meaning I need to stop going to school for a while because I need to be by their side twenty-four seven. I'm okay with it since I get to skip school for a month. I mean , who doesn't want that?

The next day , My brother introduced me to the members. I tried hard to remember their names since they have a lot of members. They have their own interesting traits like Chen who has a beautiful voice , Lay who has a 4D personality ,etc. I suppose their okay.

[I forgot to mention but in this chapter , EXO still has 12 members :)]

Half a month has passed and I 'm already used to them. They were already like best-friends to me. Sure , some fangirls noticed me but they never did anything to me. I don't really care as long as they don't mess with me. Being a manager is hard since we have to keep them on schedule but luckily they are cooperative and didn't give me any trouble. It's funny how my brother reacted when I told him about this.

Sometimes , I would notice someone staring at me but I ignored it , thinking that it was just my imagination. Lately , Sehun has been attracting my attention. He would come to me randomly and told me what he had done today. It was cute to see him reporting to me so he can be praised. I would pat him and said good job. The other members would tease him for doing that but he just said it was normal and blushed. I secretly laughed at his shy personality.

At *Weekly Idol , I was watching them at the backstage and someone went over to my side. I nodded my head after recognizing him as the director of the show. "Thank you for having EXO in your show. We are truly thankful for it" I said. The director smiled and stared at the members who are currently doing the random play dance. I giggled when Kris did a mistake and the members playfully smacked him. Defconn smacked him the hammer and Kris collapsed down from the pain playfully. "They changed since the first time they were invited here"

I looked at the director then looked back at the scene. "Sehun wasn't that carefree the last time he was here. Now , he would smile. But XiuMin was the one to change drastically.. "

The recording was over and we're heading back to the dorm. I went silent thinking at what the director said. '.. But XiuMin was the one to change drastically..'

What changed?

(Y/N) kept on thinking about it that he didn't notice that he was staring at XiuMin who was fidgeting at (Y/N)'s stare. "U-Um.. (Y/N).. What's wrong?" He asked. (Y/N) noticed what he was doing and snapped back to reality. "Ah! Sorry!" (Y/N) apologized. He looked away and tries to cover the blush creeping up his cheeks. The man nicknamed Bao Zi noticed this silently cheers and celebrating for his improvement.

The oldest member in the group sighed and thought about his feelings for his temporary manager. He never thought he would actually have feelings for someone who has the same gender as him. But he filled his ideal type while other girls don't. (Y/N) gives comfort to others. When his team members or even the staffs are feeling down or tired , he would tell them to cheer up and help them feel happy again. He is also hug-able as well. (Y/N) is more smaller than him because he is still in high-school therefore he could hug him easily.

When the others teased him with their *maknae , he felt something burned inside him. For the first time , he wanted to hurt his fellow member. But luckily he restrained himself for harming others and decided to look away instead. He felt hurt when (Y/N) laughed at someone else's jokes. He knew that he no longer sees (Y/N) as a friend anymore. He was much more than just a friend to him...

and he will show it to him.

(Y/N) was casually walking towards the practice room to see the group practice for their next comeback when he heard someone running from behind him. He looked behind him and saw his *hyung running to him like a maniac. "(Y/N)! Did you see the news!?"

(Y/N) shaked his head and asked what was going on. Min Seok grab his hand and ran toward their resting room and pointed at the TV. Many people were there focused at the TV.

"There has been rumor going on that a member of the famous boyband , EXO and a famous model are going out. Netizens have been discussing about this rumor for a while now. It seems that all of this started from a fangirl who spotted Oh Sehun walking together with a girl who is recognized as a model from (famous magazine)" The reporter explained. Sehun? Going out with a woman?

"No one has confirmed their relationship yet. The agencies haven't said a word about their relationship just yet. Let's wait and see if their relationship is real or not." The reporter ended her report and the screen blacked out. Kris turned the TV off and sighed. (Y/N) asked anyone if they heard about this but neither of them heard about it up until now. Luhan said that Sehun is currently being called by Lee Soo Man. (Y/N) could only hope the best for him and felt his heart broke a little. He confess that he does have a little bit feeling for the maknae. But he decided to ignore it and assumed that it was just a feeling for a friend.

"Let's just hope he's okay" XiuMin said and hugged (Y/N) out of nowhere. (Y/N) didn't mind it and kept on silence while the others nodded in agreement. The members continued their practice while the oldest member and (Y/N) stayed still with XiuMin soothing the high-schooler. "It's okay (Y/N) , he'll be okay"

But inside , he knew that his maknae will be out and away from his love's life. The hyung silently smirked and whispered , 'one out , ten more to go'

I KNOW , I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I DON'T KNOW FROM EXO OKAY! I'm an ARMY.. and a little bit of EXO-L but my bias is Lay and Baekhyun. So I don't know a lot from XiuMin. I did a lot of research for this chapter.. Please don't get mad of me..

Some of you may not know some of the words so I will tell you their meaning here :)

maknae = all groups have a maknae, meaning the youngest member.

hyung = a guy calls an older man "hyung"

weekly idol = is a famous korean variety show that invites idols and groups that are booming or recently had a comeback. they do challenges and usually gives foods or things to the idols if they won the challenge.

thank you for requesting , CInuzuka 💕

and for those who requested , don't worry i'm currently writing it !