Chapter 8

The guys are going to be out of town in the book for a bit, just for plot progression. I PROMISE they will be coming back soon enough. I thought I'd put this before the chapter rather than in it.

Also, at the end of the chapter I've got a HUGE thank you and some news. So I'd appreciate it if your read it. Thanks :3

----------------------

~•°3rd person°•~

The early morning sun shone brightly and beautifully. Aphmau was walking to school, humming quietly to herself. She smiled to herself as she approached the huge, red, front gate of the school. She stepped inside and the atmosphere is... Different... To yesterday's. It's almost as if yesterday's events never happened. The atmosphere was more cheerful and light compared to the dark and gloomy atmosphere of yesterday. As Aphmau neared the school entrance, she noticed Aaron. He noticed her back and waved her over.

Aphmau was a bit nervous about going over since he's with all his friends. Including, the Katelyn squad.

She made up her mind and shook her head at him.

"Just a sec guys," Aaron said quickly and he then ran over to Aph.

"Why won't you come over?"

"Well, everyone over there hates me. And people seeing you hanging out with me, it's social suicide," She stated.

"Oh come on. How bad could it be?" He smirked and grabbed hold of her hand. Her face lit up bright red and he chuckled. "you look cute blushing." Her face went even more red, and he started to walk over back over to his friends, half dragging Aph.

"Aaronnnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeee nooooooooooo!!!" She begged.

"Oh quit you're whining!" He chuckled. She pouted and let him half drag her.

Zane turned around and saw Aaron with Aphmau. His eyes widened then quickly narrowed. He tapped Garroth on the shoulder and whispered something to him, and Garroth nodded and told everyone else in the group.

"Hey guys!" Aaron said calmly.

"What's she doing here?" Ivy snapped harshly, making Aphmau feel uncomfortable 

"She's my new friend!" He snapped back, putting his arm around her shoulders. She started blushing again

"But what about me and you?!" Lily fake cried. Aph had already had enough, and ran off somewhere into the school. A look of sadness creeped across Aaron's face

"You and I?" He asked Lily "You and I, we're over." A signal tear rolled her cheek and Aaron walked into the school to look for Aphmau.

-

-----------
Sorry it's so short and late. I kinda fell asleep while writing.

So I need to know one things, are you guys alright with cussing/swearing in this book? Because, to me, it seems it would be better WITH cussing/swearing.

Please please please let me know if your alright with it or not. I'm going to go with the majority vote, so if I get more votes for no, I won't do it and vice versa.

Yes 👍

No 👎

Now onto the thanks:

I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for 600+ followers and over 14k reads. Being able to do this is a dream come true. It's also AMAZING that I got 550 in fanfiction. This is so insanely awesome!!

Once again, I thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart. I know my writing isn't the best. I know it's really bad, but I really like doing. And I'm going to keep doing it until you guys want nme to stop.

So, here's the face reveal I promised for 600 followers

So, here's the face reveal I promised for 600 followers. I know, I know, I'm ugly. I'm in my school uniform and stuff, cause it's like 7.20am for me, so don't judge.

Anyways, once again, thanks you ALL so so so much for 600+ followers and 14k+ reads. I REALLY DO appreciate it, and I'm not just saying this.

Anuways, love all you angry fangirls.

Baiiiiiiii~