The strangers in our pack

Zeref pov

My name is Zeref Dragneel I'm 7 years old; my dad is the Alpha of the Alvarez pack. Me and my brother Natsu are werewolves; though we can't shift yet like our parents. I heard from Igneel (my dad) that we have visitors coming, a whole pack. Mom and dad are up stairs waiting for their arrival. I hope they are nice and obey my dad cause he hates when people disrespect him. " Alpha Dragneel they are here!" Silver dad's third in command called. My dad and Skiadrum (dad's beta) came down the stairs. " C'mon Zeref it's time to meet the other pack staying here."  He says with a smile "Ok dad" I grabbed his hand. As we walked outside I saw Natsu fighting with Gray as usual " NATSU!!! Come here!!" Dad boomed. He turned and ran towards us " What did I tell you earlier Natsu?" "To not fight cause we have visitors..." he said with his head down." Then tell me why you were fighting with Gray!?" He yelled. " oh boy he sure is scary when he gets mad."  I grimaced. " Oh calm down Igneel, you were the same way with Silver." Mom said coming out of the house. " you just love to embarrass me don't ya?" " oh dear it's my job you know that." Me and Natsu busted out laughing; that's my family dad tries to discipline us but mom shuts him down every time. " Alpha Dragneel? It's been a long time.." " the same to you Alpha Vermillion, leader of the Fairy Tail pack."

Hello people! I'm trying my hand at a new story. I'm working on the next chapter of my other story it should be up soon. Have a good day!