Meeting Mavis

Zeref Pov.
" Alpha Dragneel I appreciate you allowing us to stay here for the time being." I looked up and saw a man as tall as my dad with scruffy blonde hair " It's no problem my friend... If you need anything just let me know ok?" The man just looked at my dad then spoke again " Well then I do have one more request." " hm? What's that?" Alpha Vermillion took a deep breath " My daughter Mavis... She doesn't know anything about us... Being werewolves. So I beg you to not allow your pack to shift around the pack house while my daughter is awake please." Dad's smile faded and his gaze hardened " So you don't want my pack to shift?!" He yelled raising his voice. " oh no this is not going well.."  I thought. " Yes alpha this is all I ask of you." Dad's gaze softened and he started to smile again " Ok. I'll take care of it." I signed in relief  "my dad can be a little hard headed... Just like Natsu."  Alpha Vermillion just nodded. " Daddy!!!"  My head snapped in the direction of the voice to see a young girl with long blonde hair running towards the man. "  Hi ya Mavis!! I thought you were with your mother?" The little girl eyes gleamed at her father " I was! But I got bored and came to find you." Alpha Vermillion just looked at his daughter and chuckled " Well then... Mavis I would like you to meet our friends the Dragneel's." Dad moved in front of me and Natsu " Hi Mavis. I'm Igneel and these are my son's Natsu and Zeref." My dad looked towards us wanting us to speak. I looked at Natsu and spoke up first. " Uh.. Hi I'm Zeref.. And this is my little brother Natsu." She looked at me and beamed " I'm Mavis!"  She gave me a big smile. I felt my face get hot and I started to get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Mavis looked at me and started to blush as well. My dad looked at me and Mavis then to Alpha Vermillion and then started to laugh. I looked up at my dad in confusion. " Mavis!!! There you are!!"  I turned once again to see another blonde girl with I presume was her mother heading towards us, she was a little taller than Mavis but not by much. " Mavis you can't run off like that you had me and mom worried!" Mavis turned to the girl " I'm sorry Lucy! I was just so bored." Lucy turned to me and Natsu and asked Mavis " Who are they?" I got up and started to introduce us again but got shoved by Natsu and I fell... On Mavis. When I fell we landed in a very awkward spot. I looked down to see I was straddling Mavis ( Not on pupose!! -///-) "kyaa!!!" I jumped off Mavis " Ah!! I'm sorry!!" I held out my hand to pick her up. She grabbed my hand and got up off the ground, her face was bright red " it's ok" she whispered while she looked at the ground. I looked down too, my face was hot and I was super embarrassed. I heard Natsu snicker " hey Zeref why so red?" He said with a smirk. " Shut up Natsu!!!!" I smacked him up side the head " Oi!! What was that for?!" He held his head and whined. Mavis and Lucy looked at me and Natsu and started to laugh, we stopped fighting and looked at the girls. Our tempers calmed as we just looked at the girls. "Wow... Mavis looks so beautiful. Her eyes look like emeralds." Mavis turned back to me and smiled. I felt me cheeks go red " What's happening? Why do I feel so warm inside."