Base Navigation

You may be wondering, "what base will I be stationed at?"
You may be stationed at Hydra Island, New York, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Jackson, Cleveland, Bismark, Seattle, Albuquerque, Lynn, Miami or undercover. Refer to the map to see bases in relation to each other but HYDRA island is not on there. You will have to refer to me.
Hydra Island is obviously the main base. If you get stationed there, you will be stationed with me and Baron Zemo. Careful navigation is essential in this base or you could easily get lost. If you get lost, you must imediatly turn on your mission tracker or you may be sniped through the window. You will get a full briefing on how to activate the uniform when you arrive. You will also receive a GPS of the island when you arrive. But be careful, if it is given to an enemy it will self-destruct. (Hydra dislikes betrayal)
All the other bases just have regular paper maps (that also self-destruct) because they are much easier to navigate and in the case that you do get lost, the consequences aren't as brutal. But these are only for our safety, I'm sure you wouldn't want an imposter roaming our building. We don't want any unnecessary death so in the case that you get lost, please follow protocol.
When you first arrive, you will be headed through security and given a map so don't get nervous while transferring bases. Also, the main entrance is normally on the west side of the building though Hyra Island's leads right up from the docks.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (Don't ask the Baron, he gets impatient!)
Hail HYDRA!