Chapter 1

Jungkook grabbed my hand and started running.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Yoongi just texted me. They want to meet us at the old abandoned swimming arena."
"A-Alright," I said, and followed along.

I've liked Jungkook for a little over a year now, and we just recently started dating. I'm just afraid he doesn't feel the same way about me. But when he takes my hand like this, all of those thoughts disappear. And as soon as he lets go, they come flooding back.

Jungkook slowed down and turned to face me.
"Do you need me to stop running?" He asked.
"No I'm okay."

I wasn't okay. I was really tired and almost out of breath, but I didn't want to let go of his hand.
"No you're not, I'm going to stop."
He instantly stopped running and let go of my hand. My emotions must have showed because he looked up at me asked what was wrong.
"Huh? Oh, nothing," I said.
Jungkook walked toward me, concern in his eyes.
"I've seen you make that face before. It's only whenever I hold your hand." I looked down and he turned his head to look up at the night sky.
"Do you not enjoy holding my hand?" He asked.
"What? No! I mean yes, of course I like holding your hand," I replied.
"Then why the long face?" He reached over to me and poked my cheek.
" It makes me upset seeing that face," he said. "And I never know what it means."

I looked up at him, searching for his eyes only to find the reflection of the stars.
"I'm sorry," I said.
He looked back down at me and pulled me into a hug.
"It's okay," he replied.
There was something about the tone of his voice that made it seem like it wasn't okay. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.
"Come on," he said, "Lets keep walking."
We continued along the path, only this time, we weren't holding hands.