TIME TRAVEL TO SAVE THEM (Harry Potter)

"Ginny, can you come here for a moment?" Hermione called.

The second wizarding war has just ended and nearly everybody was celebrating. Everybody except those, who lost somebody important, somebody that they cared about. Harry was one of them. He was angry with himself, blaming himself, but tried not to show it. Ginny could see the pain when she looked at his green eyes.

"Yeah, what is it?" Ginny asked as Hermione ran up to her.

"You know how everybody's sad?" she asked her and Ginny nodded, "well I was thinking we could change that."

"Hermione you know we can't and you know what Dumbledore used to say 'no spell-"

"Can re-wake the dead. Yes, I know, but I was thinking, we could try by using time travel."

"And how are we supposed to time travel? All the time turners are-"

"Destroyed yes, I thought about that as well. Ever thought of looking into the room of requirement?" Ginny shook her head "Well I did, because I knew that a time turner might come in handy."

"So you are saying we could time travel and save people we didn't want to lose?" Ginny asked and Hermione nodded "Awesome, let's go right away! I must pa-"

"Oh and I already packed and enchanted the turner to go back in years." Hermione said before Ginny could finish her sentence.

"So clever," Ginny whispered as Hermione laughed.

They disapparated to Godrick's hollow and Hermione started turning the glass and the scene changed. Instead of a ruined house, there stood a beautiful house...