Chapter 8

Sirius, James, Harry, Ron and Hermione arrived in front of 12 Grimmauld Place in London.

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Sirius said as he walked towards the front steps, leading to the old wooden front door, "I never thought of coming back here since I left, to be completely honest, I have always hated this place."

"You can't say that you hated your family from the very start," Hermione said.

"No actually I really don't remember liking any of them, except for one of my cousins and Regulus. But you see, Regulus was the polar opposite of me and didn't really have anybody at Hogwarts apart from his family and I couldn't really risk getting him into trouble. So yes I didn't start loathing him until he joined Voldemort." Sirius said. "it quite hurt actually."

"You don't say, you were completely depressed for a week," James said, "I couldn't get a word out of you."

"Stop exaggerating," Sirius sang.

"I will if you open the door," James said impatiently, "I've never seen your place."

"Alright, keep your hair on," Sirius said and got hold of the doorknob.

"I would never separate myself from my hair, don't you worry," James said as Sirius opened the door.

"REGULUS!" Sirius shouted carelessly.

"Oh for Merlins sake, don't shout!" Harry growled as Rons face transformed itself into a pure image of fright.

"Why not?" James asked.

"SIRIUS BLACK HOW DARE YOU ENTER THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK, YOU BLOOD TRAITOR, SHAME OF MY FLESH!" they heard a voice shout.

"Oh yeah, my mum is also alive, forgot about that," Sirius said looked towards the staircase and shouted: "HELLO MOTHER!" 

A very angry Walburga Black came storming down the stairs towards them. Sirius suddenly looked a bit uncomfortable, as he saw his ex-mother approaching him with increasing speed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she hauled him, her hand had a tight grip on her wand and the other hand turned into a fist.

"See Regulus," Sirius said casually. 

"You dare make eye contact with me," Walburga hissed.

"We are all human mother," Sirius looked straight into her eyes, "now I would really like to stay and chat, but I would much rather see Regulus."

"You disgrace," Walburga hissed, "the shame HAVING YOU IN THE FAMILY, WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOUR BROTHER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR THE PAST YEAR, YOU BLOOD TRAITOR, SCUM, SHAME-"

"WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO DIES AND WHO DOESN'T IF YOU DON'T WRITE TO ME MOTHER?" Sirius shouted back at her.

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME BOY!" Walburga shouted even more loudly, making Kreacher disappear behind the curtains, Walburga took anther step towards Sirius and raised her wand. 

"I think now is the time to run," Sirius announced they all sprinted out of the hall He turned around and faced his mother again.

"ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU MOTHER," he shouted at her, "KISSES!" and with that he joined the others and they all apparated back to Godrick's hollow.

***

"You know you are a bit of an idiot not knowing that your brother is dead," Hermione stated.

"Well you try to keep up with you family after you get disowned," Sirius told her and she nodded.

"What happened?" Lily asked as she entered the living room, followed by Ginny, who was holding baby Harry.

"Dead," Sirius simply said.