The One With The Black Leather Jacket

"Girl, are you free tonight?"  sabi ng isang babae through the phone.

 It was a Saturday night. No work the next day. Karylle just got home after a long day. She had Showtime then after dumeretcho sya for her new tvc endorsement photoshoot. It was a long day indeed for her.

"Tonight?!"  Karylle held her phone in one hand whilst trying to find her key to her condo on the other hand rummaging through her bag.

"Yes tonight. C'mon please K. It's been so long since we had a proper girly night out. It would be fun like old times. I've already called up Diana and 'Shine and sabi nila they'd be up for it. Sige na K, parang reunion na rin for us Encantadia girls."

"Cuz..." Karylle managed to find her key and opened her door. Pag ka pasok sa loob, she threw her keys on the counter sa tabi ng pintuan and threw her bag on the sofa. "... pwede next time na lang? I've had a long day and I'm not really up to going out tonight."

"Oh c'mon Cuz, Sunday naman bukas wala ka naman Showtime kaya you've got plenty of time to rest tomorrow. Are you really going to turn down being with your girls tonight?"

"Euurgh...fine! Alam mo naman na I can't resist my girlfriends. Pero hindi ako mag tatagal ok?"

"Yay, omg! Can't wait! It would be like old times again. Pick you up in an hour. See ya Cuziska. Bye."

Iza hanged up the phone before Karylle could say anything. Napabuntong hininga na lang sya kasi alam nya na whatever she does or say, Iza will always manage to convince her. At dahil she only has an hour before Iza comes and picks her up, nagtungo na sya sa kwarto to find some clothes that she's going to wear.

As she enters her room, she went straight to her walk-in closet para mag hanap ng outfit nya. Karylle's closet was big. Inside, all her clothes are neatly folded and hunged in different section, all colour coded from the lightest colours to the darkest. On the left side,  were all her dresses, from her casual dresses to her formal ones. On the middle closet, were all her shirts, blouses, shorts and jeans all neatly folded up. In the middle room is where all her collection of shoes are displayed. Everything from what she wears to Showtime to her everyday ones.

In the end, Karylle chose to wear a black skinny jeans, white River Island blouse, black Michael Antonio heels and her black leather jacket. For her make-up, she chose more natural colours that compliments with what she's wearing but too over the top.

~~

She parked her white Range Rover sa may parking lot ng club. Before she got out, inayos nya muna sarili nya, looking at the interior mirror, to see if she looked alright. As she got out of the car, tinext nya muna si Iza to say that she's there already.

As she entered the club, sinalubo sya kagad ni Diana holding a glass of margarita.

"K! Buti naka rating ka. I thought you weren't coming!" Diana greeted, habang binebeso si K.

"Well, pinilit ako ni Iza. You know her, she won't stop until she'll gets what she wants. Say, where are the others?"

"Buti pala pinilit ka! It's been a while since we had a proper girly night out."  Sabi ni Diana while leading Karylle kung saan sila nakaupo. Iza and Sunshine were chatting away ng lumapit sila Karylle. Lumingon naman si Iza, sensing na may papalapit at nakita nga si Karylle. They quickly greeted each other.

"K! God I miss you!" sabi naman ni Sunshine at bineso naman si Karylle. "I don't see you that often anymore, lagi ka na lang kasing busy."