Chapter 7

I know I haven't updated this in 200 years I just couldn't get this chapter to turn out the way I wanted it to and so I just got frustrated and mad and then got mad at the book and didn't want to update which makes literally no sense and isn't even an excuse but anyways I'll try to update this more bc I have a basic plot and the ending planned already

~~

Tyler and I were at the store, grabbing things off the shelves.

"Next is beer," Tyler said, looking at the cart that held mostly junk food.

"My favorite," I said.

He chuckled as we walked down the aisle.

"So, are we all good about the Josh thing?" I asked.

"I'm not the most happy but I guess I don't hate you," Tyler said. "I just wish Josh didn't think I was being like platonic or something. Like this is full homo fucking kiss me already."

"Why don't you tell him that?" I asked.

He blushed and looked down. "I'm not really the most confident person, I don't even know if he likes me."

"Well, I don't really know Josh yet, you never know what might happen," I said.

We finished grabbing things, heading to the cash register to pay. The two of us drove back to the building, music mostly filling the empty void where conversation should be filled. We grabbed the things and headed down the building. Jamia wasn't in the lobby anymore, she must've been over in her room by now. Some other man filled in for the night shift and gave us a smile as we walked towards the elevators.

"Come on, let's watch the movie," Ray said when we walked into the room.

"What movies are we watching?" Tyler asked.

"I was thinking maybe Star Wars," Ryan said.

I felt my eyes light up slightly when I heard this. I've always loved Star Wars since I was a kid, the thought of watching it always made me happy. We all sat around on the couches, watching the screen. I couldn't help but notice Tyler scooting closer to Josh.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked.

"I-I'm just cold," Tyler said with a blush.

"Yeah, it is kinda cold in here, you can always go grab a hoodie if you want," Josh advised.

Tyler looked like a mix of upset and angry as he scooted away. I glanced over at the other couple. Brendon was sitting in one of the armchairs while Ryan sat on his lap. Brendon kissed Ryan's temple, making the other boy look at him with a blush. Ryan smiled at him, kissing him softly. The two looked back at the screen together. Patrick was sitting between two other people, who I recognized but never really talked to. Their names were Andy and Joe if I could remember correctly.

Soon enough the movie ended and people started splitting off into their separate directions. I wasn't particularly tired as I held a beer, exploring the place. It was pretty empty as people were in their rooms and I walked around the different halls and corridors. I went to an elevator, going down to a random floor and getting off again. I heard voices from down the hall and I followed them out of curiosity.

"...go there for the stakeout," someone finished their sentence.

I stood outside the door, listening in on the conversation out of interest.

"It would be best to do it in two days," another person said.

"Well, it doesn't matter when but we've gotta fuckin get rid of them," a familiar voice said.