3-Tease

Picture to the side is of Ashley.

-------------

ASHLEYS P.O.V

         The bell rang before I knew it which caused me to look up confused not sure what to do "It's time for third period, then after we get lunch". Izzy said, I nodded and stood up packing my stuff . "You'll get the hang of it and we get out even earlier on Thursday and Friday ". Izzy said, handing me my notebook. "Thanks". I said, walking out the door, not even turning to look at the teacher.

"Sorry Mr.Ross can be a jerk sometime , he likes to pick on the new students". She joked, looking at my schedule.

More like prey.

"It's okay, I didn't think anything of it". I lied as she brought me to my next class "Oh by the way, we have three classes together, John is in your other two and some with me so that's cool". Izzy said, sitting in the front row.

"Wait..why does it say Mr.Ross twice?". I asked making Izzy laughed "We have him twice since we're so bad at math". She chuckled, "Not like we're ever gonna use that in life". She grumbled. I had him..twice, is that what she meant by squeeze me in. Twice!?

    "Same thing I said!". I groaned, laying my head on the table as an old lady came in.

"Good morning class, we will be reading a paragraph from one of our  poetry books this fine morning". She said, putting her glasses on. "Just let me check role". She spoke.

  Groaning I  hoped she didn't try and call me out. I waited and thankfully she just smiled and waved at me so we could get to our lesson. "Dude.. I'm so hungry". Izzy whispered , running a hand through her hair. "Yeah me too..". I trailed off, feeling my stomach tighten as I moved. I was still sore, it made me think of his hands all over me and I clenched my  fist, feeling my eyes start to close but I quickly shook my head and sat up. Lunch would start soon.

     I tried my best to keep my eyes open as she read, people in the back were talking and I honestly wished I was having fun with them. "Hey stay awake, it's Taco Tuesday..we gotta beat the line". Izzy said, her stuff already packed. I nodded and put my pencil and notebook up.Taking a look at my phone my mood lightened up as the bell was about to ring . Still no phone call from my mom or Micheal . With a sigh I got up as the bell rang and let Izzy drag me to the cafeteria.

"I now see why you wanted these so bad". I groaned, taking another bite. Izzy nodded with a smirk "Oh yeah on days that the food is wack we can just go off campus". She said giving me a thumbs up. I nodded with her and continued to stuff my face. School food never tasted so good.

"Shutup, he's your teacher silly".I overheard a girl say beside us.I tuned into what they were talking about  but kept my eyes focused on my tray. I really hope they were talking about someone else and not my math teacher.

"So what not like anyone would know, besides he is sooo hot". She sighed.  I already knew they were talking about him.  He was not even that cute, okay maybe he was, very but he was such an asshole.  I felt so humiliated at the jokes he was cracking at me.

"Hell yeah he is". I heard, making me turn to take a good look at the girl. I was cut off by Izzy who shook me "Come on we have to leave early or it will be too crowded. I grabbed my tray and followed her to the trashcan. 

    "Thank you for showing me around, you're like my map". I say. She shook her head "By all means you need it".

  "Nice to see you Mr. Mercer, saved me a Taco?".  I heard Mr. Ross speak making me freeze.  "Oh gee, sorry I must have forgot like I forgot everything else that happened this past week".  I snapped back. I was tired of his shit. I wish I never went to the bar. Remind me to burn my fake I.D.

   "Very well then, I'll see you in class".

I didn't respond and just walked off with Izzy

~

   I don't know how it happened but Mr. Ross ended up beating us to class . Sitting in the middle with Izzy I avoided eye contact and pulled out my notebook . If he wanted to play games I could too. I was done being nice.

    He glanced up at me and cut his phone off. "Glad you could make it."He said, while sharpening a pencil.  "With all due respect, I would like to graduate Mr.Ross". I challenge ,watching him grunt and cross his arms.  "I see that happening now that you're in two math classes, hopefully you will get the recommended diploma".  

   " And when I do, I hope to never see you a again". I say with a clap.

By then the rest of the class came in ,with a chuckle he stood up and held up a stack of papers.

    "Welcome back class, pop quiz. Three questions no multiple choice. Ten minutes". He says, handing each person a paper. He licks his thumb and places it on my paper handing it to me.

      "Ass". I muttered and I heard him chuckle. I was glad he heard me. 

 "Ten minutes began now, and good luck". He says firmly.  "You guys need it" He finished.

COLLINS P.O.V

                  "Times up". I say holding up my hand. The class groans and I give a big grin. "I thought you guys loved pop quizzes, we do this every Tuesday and you guys still act surprised."

    "Then stop calling it a pop quiz!".  Stoner yelled ,causing the rest of the class to cheer him on.  "When you come in with your eyes clear maybe i'll consider it". I replied. The class oooed.

"I look forward to making you guys day a living hell so please, act like you're excited". I said sarcastically, handing everyone a quiz. "Write your name at the bottom of the paper in green, not red, nor blue...in green. Do we all know the color green?".

      "That good ol' mary Jane .What you know bout Ross?". stoner yelled. I just shook my head and sighed. Answers are the board, grade it and turn it in. Izzy groaned and at back in her seat as another student told her she got one wrong.

    "Hey!! The answers were on the board all along!"  A kid yells and Ashley throws his pen across the room in frustration. 

    "Oh you guys are great". I laugh. Staring right at Ashley , who was running a hand through his hair. I had to get him alone, so I could talk to him. 

____

I hope you guys enjoyed this part, vote, comment, fan love me <3