4-nothing happened

__

COLLINS P.O.V

   Before class ended I set a sticky note on Ashleys desk, asking him to stay after class. I prayed he wouldn't make a fuss and just hear me out. Thankfully he did. When the bell rang, he waved bye to Izzy and slowly packed his bag until everyone else left the room. I closed the door behind the last person and locked it, I already had a book of excuses if someone knocked. 

     "Dude, what do you want?". He asked, giving me an annoyed look. 

 "I'm sorry I gave you a hard time, I do it with all the students". I said, pulling out my lesson for the tomorrows class.

       "Oh so you fuck all your students?". He asked quietly, swinging his bag over his shoulder, he crossed his arms at me. 

   "Of course not, why do you have a bad attitude, You came to that bar". I said, getting annoyed now. He looked at the ground and shrugged. "How old are you? old man".  He teased, giving me a look.  "I'm twenty-five and you? I could have you in serious trouble". I said,leaning on my desk in front of him. He looked me up and down and smirked. 

           "I'm legal if that's what you want to hear, you're the one that had me in your bed".  He said, eyeing me. I walked towards him and looked down at him.  "You seemed to have enjoyed yourself, I mean you transferred here".  I said back and he looked up at me and glared. 

      "I have you know! I moved here from Dallas the other day. Not for you!". He growled, sitting up from the desk. I smiled down at him and he rolled his eyes.  "You're such an ass ". He whispered, shaking his head.

    "Say it to my face". I whispered, lifting his head up and holding it firmly. He was burning holes into my eyes.

       "Assh-". I cut him off and pecked his lips. He let out a huff and pressed his lips against mine . My hand went to the back of his neck and I held him in place deepening the kiss. 

         Ashley moaned out my name as I sucked on his neck and grinded more on me. His eyes were closed and his face was flushed. "Okay that's enough" He said pushing me away from him. "It's not happening again, I swear it wouldn't. Just leave me alone" . Ashley whispered rushing out of the classroom, closing the door behind him. I sighed and begin setting up the whiteboard. What wasn't supposed to happen again? 

                      I grabbed my book bag and reached into my drawer for my phone after collecting my keys, I locked the classroom behind me and headed to the parking lot to my car. It was probably best I let this whole thing go. 

       ASHLEYS P.O.V

I rushed all the way home, slamming the door open only to see my dad on the couch with a guy I presumed his boyfriend. I just awkwardly stared at them. "Hi! I didn't think you'd be home so early, this is Elias, Elias meet my son Ashley, Ashley meet my partner Elias". My dad said. I walked towards them and held my hand out.

        "It's nice to meet you. Sorry I just appeared here". I said to Elias. 

 "You are more than welcome to stay here, it's nice to meet you too, I'll be cooking dinner and I hope you like Pesto". He said, shaking my hand back. 

    "I look forward to it, I'm gonna go upstairs and do some homework".  I said, giving them a smile. 

       Why was this asshole on my mind, this was so stupid. I couldn't be normal and find somebody on tinder or fucking bumble. Geez. I walked into my room and set my bag down, looking around. I decided to unpack some more. I could joke about moving back to Dallas all I wanted to but I never would. Hell no. 

       I cleaned my desk off and neatly stacked the books on my desk. I was grateful my dad had this room set up for me, a bed, a desk a Tv..I'd do my part and finish getting what I needed once I got a job. My phone went off and for a moment I thought it was Izzy until I saw it was from a number I didn't recognize. 

"How the fuck did you get my number" I asked, trying to sound mad.

"School records duh." Collin said and I could tell he rolled his eyes. 

"Don't call this number." I whispered, none of this was supposed to happen. 

"Look I'm sorry ,just give me a chan-"

"I cant okay, just leave me alone" I cut him off. 

    I still loved Micheal, no matter how many one night stands I had. I wouldnt..no couldn't forget him. 

      "You keep saying that but won't explain it to me just talk to me". He said. 

"I can't okay , just leave me alone. Pretend nothing happened". I said. This could not happen, it just couldn't . I hung up the phone and put it on do not disturb. I settled in my chair and started to do some homework.

          _

   I came to a stopping point and stood up, stretching. I'd shower and then go downstairs for dinner. The faint smell of pasta was creeping in and I was hungry.  Grabbing a towel I walked into the bathroom and turned on a playlist.  I opened the door and let the water run over my body. I sighed and leaned against the glass. Not a single call from micheal or my mom. I ran a hand over my stomach and decided to just soap off and get out. 

         I wrapped the towel around me when I finished and dressed into some pajama pants and long sleeved shirt.  I headed down stairs and saw my dad setting the table. 

    "How was the homework?". He asked, giving me a hug. 

"I'm all caught up, it smells amazing in here". I sat down and watched Elias bring in a basket of bread sticks and a dish full of pesto pasta. My dad followed in with a ceasar salad and my stomach growled. 

     "Thank you for cooking Elias, it looks so good". I said, my dad and him smiled at me. 

"You're very welcome, care to say Grace?". He asked and I was caught off guard for a second. 

"Okay." 

-

 I groaned when my phone went off, the iphone alarm was so annoying. I swear it gave me ptsd. I reached for it and turned it off. Dragging my feet off the bed, I shivered and walked to my closet. I settled on a black hoodie and a dark blue flannel to go over. I looked for some jeans then grabbed my Vans.

     I'd get through the day, I'd pay attention in class, I wouldn't stay after to talk to Collin. I moved here for a better life anyways. He was just a one night stand that just so happened to be my teacher. 

________________

I'm 21 now guys.. I just had to show you the message I wrote when I first came out with this book in 2012 It's written down below .. How the hell did you guys give me chance?! 

damn its been so long my gigglez im so sorry,ive been busy,and three moe days till im 13 so wait,and maybe I can upload alot,im getting a new tablet,so it will be easier to upload "seeing as i dropped my old one ion the shower...long story,very clumsy) vote coomment,or i wont upload toll the year 3000

13 year old me was so fucking cringy and wrong for writing this at this age..