two.

It was Thursday and there wasn't any school which made going to the concert much easier. Originally I had planned to sleep in but the smell of banchan made it impossible. Near the window is the painting of a beautiful man, one of the best realistic portraits I've ever made.

I honestly impress myself sometimes

_____

Are you going somewhere?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen I shook my head not knowing what she meant. When I looked at clock it read 8:15 am. Wow it was early.

"No, food woke me up" I teased. She laughed

As I ate she went on about how I have to stay near my brother at all times and if not near my friends. Even mentioning to have my phone fully charged incase she called. One thing though if my mom were to call during the concert .... I won't pick up. Even if it were to make her worry. Sorry mom but it's BTS.

I finished and was about to leave when she said

"Be careful in that hotel,ok?"
Hotel? What hotel? OMG MARK! I had begged Mark for weeks to stay in the same hotel as BTS just in case we ran into them. He thought it was silly, but his fanboy mind must've come to it's senses.

_____

Mark your seriously the best oppa ever!"  I yelled.

"hmmm"

" I tolled you it wasn't silly to stay in the sa-"

"We won't run into them y/n, I just want to spend time with Jackson" He replied.

"oh, but still thank you so much"

" No problem, now change because he have loads of things to do before we head to the hotel tonight."

I nodded heading into my room to change into something somewhat decent.
Before leaving I updated my Instagram account
| y/ntuan

 Before leaving I updated my Instagram account | y/ntuan

Brb running errands with older bro @ marktuan

_____

guess who finally got around to updating? Me.