four

[ sorry again for not updating & for the certain changes I've made ]

The room grew quite and only my crying could be heard. Both boys gave each other nervous looks. They didn't know what to say mostly because they knew I might explode. "Y/n I promise I'll bring it back in time" Jackson said desperately. I rolled my eyes at being given false hope. I made me angry that the one thing I wanted to show Jin isn't here. I still have the Mario plushie I bought him. However he gets 1000+ Mario plushies from fans everywhere. He'll probably think I lack in effort at getting gifts. Or he'd be super excited since it is a huge plushie. It didn't matter, I wanted to give him a painting.

Something about being a girl really gets you wondering. I couldn't stop crying. I wasn't crying as hard as before but tears still managed to escape my eyes. Which lead me to the question why are we so sensitive?

"This night is ruined" I desperately shouted.
Jackson and Mark turned to me giving me that 'omg stop exaggerating' look. I didn't bother me if I was exaggerating because that's how I felt. Ruined.

As if on cue someone knocked on the door. Who would've thought that on the other side was my mother with the painting ... not me. "Yah y/n!" she yelled. "You left your painting at home" she handed it over to me.

"I had asked Jackson to bring to it but he forgot" I explained.

"Well it's here now" he said

"Didn't you work on this to give it to your boyfriend??" When I spoke to mom about Jin, I'd refer to him as my boyfriend.

Jackson laughed. "Oh shush" I said

"Well that's all. Have fun tonight and be safe, stay near Mark at all times" she said before she left.

_____

We all got dressed in our concert outfits. All of us were looking like a kpop group. Packed out wallets and such things. We all began jumping up and down with excitement because it was time to go to the venue.

Holy shiteu this was actually happening.