The Wings Tour

Quick note : I'm going to use some my experience from the wings tour in Newark, NJ as details in the story. And no, I did not meet BTS or gave Jin a painting.

____

There was no traffic which was highly unusual since one : it's Newark and two : tons of people were expected to attend the concert. Being the extra asses Mark, Jackson, my friends,and I are we decided to play BTS on our way to the concert. We got there as early as we possibly could. But as expected there was a huge line already there. My friends and I hopped off the car, while Mark and Jackson went to find parking. We immediately got in line.

We waited for about 25 minutes and then a security guard approached us. She asked my friend Jangmi what seats we had. Jangmi answered "pt.2". The security asked the same question to two girls in front of us and they said pt.2 as well. The guard nodded and then said "follow me"

My heart sank.

All of us started squealing because we thought we were about to meet BTS. That wasn't the case however. The guard lead us to one of the main entrances to let us in early since we had pt.2 tickets.

The venue was huge.

We watched as millions of other stans filled in the rows of seats. The big screen was streaming BTS mvs and everyone was singing along. This was a dream come true. It felt almost unreal. 7 men could have such an impact on our young society and this was the result. The concert hadn't even started but I felt like crying.

" KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS! "
Is all that could be heard.

Me being me , I decided to take pictures of the venue now full of a.r.m.y bombs.

( fun fact : a person walking by the venue that day had heard a man saying he was selling "army bombs". So the stranger called the police notifying them that the venue had bombs inside. The bomb unit came to clear the place. It was all a misunderstanding )

Then out of nowhere

Then venue went completely dark.