Giving Back is All I Wanna Do

Sorry this is taking forever to update. I have school, then personal issues, and it's kind tough right now, but here you go! Enjoy 😊

Chapter 51:

HARRY

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was such a great day, and I was a bit upset that it was over, but glad that it happened nonetheless. It was probably one of the best days of my life- so calm and full of love. The only downside to it was that I knew I would have to leave soon.

Two days. I had two days left to spend here, and I was dreading the end of it. I didn't want to think about leaving anybody, and especially not Louis. I also didn't want to think about leaving without fixing anything with Avianna but I didn't even know if she wanted to fix anything with me. I yelled at her, and I upset her. I basically told her that I didn't want her and never would. But it was a lie.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts because I didn't want to be sad- not right now. I wanted to enjoy the time I had left here- make it all count. I wanted to just be with Louis, and hang out with Niall, and check on Liam and Zayn, and try and mend things with Avianna. I wanted to make sure other people were happy as well.

I sighed before turning in bed, deciding that I wanted to snuggle up against Louis' side, but I was disappointed to find that the spot was empty. The bed was left pretty neatly, and I could just tell that Louis did his best to not wake me as he got out of bed. It was obviously done on purpose, but I was actually looking forward to waking up to Louis beside me after the magnificient day we had.

I sighed before climbing out of bed, getting ready for the day and dressing in a casual outfit. I walked out of the room, looking throughout the house for any sign of Louis, but my assumption that he went out was right. He was nowhere to be seen, so I decided to just call and check up on him.

I took my phone out, about to click on his contact number, when my eyes drifted to the little note left on the coffee table. I raised an eyebrow as I turned off my phone screen and picked it up, seeing that it was from Louis.

I had to take care of a few things. Call you later. See you tonight.

The note was short and simple, but I didn't know what to make of it. What things did he have to take care of? I really didn't need another day of traveling places and seeing exciting sites- I was perfectly content with a casual day in. Still, I'd do whatever Louis wanted to do.

I set the note back down before looking around. I haven't truly been by myself in a while, and a part of me liked the feeling- the unbreakable silence that lingered, calming and free of judgement, but another part of me despised it- letting old thoughts and habits creep into my mind. I couldn't be alone right now, and I knew just the thing to get me out of the house.

I picked up my phone again, dialing Niall's number before holding it up to my ear and praying he picked up. It rang it twice before I got an answer, hearing Niall laughing through the phone. I was really glad he was happy, so I waited patiently as he laughed and spoke to Erik.

"Erik, stop!" He said in a laughing fit. "I'm trying to talk to Harry. Just give me a bit, and go take a shower or something." He said, before I heard a bit of shuffling, a deeper voice say something, a sound like kissing, and then Niall's attention was on me.

"Hey, Harry. Sorry about that. Erik was being a douche." He grumbled, but I could tell he was deeply infatuated, and I found it adorable.

"Oh please, Niall. You love him." I said, glad that Niall finally had somebody that made him happy. I got tired of hurting him each and every day, but that was all in the past, and he was okay now. It was all I could ask for to happen to my best friend. Because seeing Niall sad was like kicking a new born puppy- it made you feel absolutely terrible.