Thank you! :)

AHA. I PUT THE ENDING OFF FOR SO LONG.

I had no idea how to end this book! And suddenly, it came to me. :) So, here you all go. The writers block has broken.

But, all jokes aside, thank you. Really. :) This has been a hectic ride. This story is generic. I got the idea after seeing a lot of 'Dare TeamCrafted!!1!'s floating around, and how popular they were.
I didn't like that. I don't like interactive stories.

So... I added my own little twist. I controlled it. :p Used characters that I wanted, pairings that I like. I say 'characters', because the Just a Game cast are characters, based off of real people.

I'm going to miss this book. Player ended a while ago... And now this. Both of those started at similar times, a while after I ended Safe. Around Christmas of last year. It's almost been a full year, guys! They were my second and third books ever. I've improved since then. You can look at the first chapter, and the last of each, and see the difference. Hopefully. :)

Really, though. It's been hell and a joyride at the same time. I enjoyed writing this book a lot. Thank you all so much for the support. It's crazy how many views and likes this has!! We're at thirty thousand (30,000) views right now. Yeah. That's right. Thirty thousand, which is absolutely insane. I never expected this. I never expected so much love for it.

Thank you all so much for joining me on this ride. It's been amazing. :) I hope you'll all stick around for future books! I love you!

Until next time,
LarryZiamPhanGirl
Maddie
(LittleMissEevee)

Side note;
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE HOW YOUNG I MADE SETO LMAO he wS originally going to be sixteen, I swear!! But someone commented about him being fourteen and it confused me and screwed everything up.
I often forget how young I make my characters. Real Seto is twenty something. Tragic. cx