Chapter 2

*UNEDITED*                                                             *  UNEDITED * HAS A BAD WORD*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth's POV

"HONEY! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" My mom yelled. She's supposed to be my alarm clock in the morning.

"I'm up Mom! Thanks!" I yelled back. I changed, brushed my teeth and grabbed my backpack heading downstairs. I smelt delicious homemade chocolate chip waffles. YUM! I grabbed one and headed out the door. I normally rode my bike, considering, my school isn't far away, but I decided to walk. I met my friends; Jenna, Alanna, and Mia, on the way and we walked together. I told them about that picky eater at Mario's.

"That guy is a butt." Alanna said first. "He's a savage to act like that to you."

"I gotta agree, It's true, he is a Bitch... from what I heard. " Jenna next said. Mia just thought about something, but nodded. We continued off to school and parted ways to our lockers. 14 right, 42 left, 10 right. I said to myself, turning my lock. I grabbed my text books, and headed off to spanish class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith's POV

"UGHHHHHHHH I HATE MORNINGS" I screamed as I yawned and rolled off my bed. I got up and brushed my teeth. Pulled on a random sweatshirt and went into the kitchen. My parents leave early in the morning, so I've learned to cook. I made myself eggs and toast. After finishing a episode of 'White Chicks' I set my plate down and headed off to school.  I saw John and Lucas up ahead.

"Hey lovebirds!" I yelled out. They were just two gay guys who happen to be my best buddies. I love them. Don't tell anyone I said that.

"HEY! Don't call us that in public. It would ruin our rep." They said while running. I guess they would rather save their reputation, then share their love to others. I know I said I love them but truth is.... they're weirdos. We walked the rest of the way until we reached the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! so umm... I didn't finish this because

1. I had school

2. I like to procrastinate (or however you spell it)

3.i didn't upload for like... 3 weeks

SO I'm will try to make a long chapter next time AND try to upload more often! Btw I now also have school on Saturday so that does take time away... BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW.. TO ALL THE READERS (That prob stopped reading because I didn't upload) I DO ENJOY THAT UR COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THIS STORY. Once again I'm really sorry for a really short story and a wait. LOVE YOU THO

XOXOXO Josephine