CHAPTER 3

Keith's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HELLO HELL" Lucas screamed, once we stepped into the school. Casper just happened to be at his locker. Which was very close to the door, and Lucas screams pretty loud... talking to Mia, his girlfriend. Mia was NOT my friend. NO, NADA, NOPE! If anything she's rude, mean, and other synonyms of mean. I have no idea why Casper is dating her. After seeing me, Mia immediately left to her group of friends.

"Why are you even dating her?" I whispered to Casper.

"She's really nice!" Casper responded as like he was being insulted.

Casper was the smartest and nicest of my group. It's not like we're dumb.. wel-- umm- yeah... Casper's the smartest. Before I knew it John and Lucas had left to go to class. Nobody is in the same class as me for all my classes, which makes school really boring. But I say goodbye to Casper and head off.

I walk into class and took a seat in the farthest row from the back. It was the best seat to slack off, so I took it before anyone else. I listened to "Cold Water" until class had started. I didn't recognize who was in front of me, because it (seemed) was a female. I crumbled a piece of paper, when the teacher looked away, and threw it straight at the person in front of me. *BOOP*

"What the heck?" Was all I heard from the girl before she turned..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roseline's POV

"What the heck?" I quietly mumbled as something hit my head. I was extremely interested in the reading and something had interrupted me! That's really rude. I turned to see who had thrown the ball of paper, to see a really familiar face... I took some thinking than.. *POOF* IT WAS THE RUDE CUSTOMER AT MARIO'S!! I quickly turned my head back as soon as I saw his face. I'm pretty sure I'm bright red. Why here? Of all the schools in the city, you pick here. Of all the ice cream shops in the area. You pick Mario's. Wait no, I'm happy about that. He's staring at me, isn't he? UGHH! End class! Just end!

As soon as the bell rang, I rushed out as fast as a skinny hippo. I'm not very fast. I ran to the closest (friend) locker. I tried to find Alanna, Mia, and Jenna, but no luck. I. NEEDED. TO. TELL. THEM. THINGS. I checked all the bathrooms. No luck. The classrooms. No luck. I gave up after searching the entire school and went to the lunch room. For a high school, the lunch wasn't horrible. The lunch severs were nice and they make great food. I got in line, just to see.. Mia and Alanna together. Right after I got my lunch. I went to the lunch tables ASAP!

"Where were you guys?!" I yelled when I reached them. " I have so much news to tell you! And the- wait, where's Jenna?" I said as soon as I remembered Jenna was missing.

"Huh. I Don't know." Alanna said acting ( or so I think ) as if she just realized.

" Now what did you have to tell us?!" Both of them said, almost at the same time.
"Nope. Not saying until Jenna gets here. " I disagreed, still looking for Jenna. I really wanted to tell them,
Just for the sake of the secret getting off my chest.
The bell rings before we get the chance to even find Jenna, so instead of continuing looking for her. Alanna and I headed off to class. Sadly Mia has Spanish, while Alanna and I have French, so we are in different classes. Class normally goes by the same way everyday, so there were no surprises today.
Mia and I continued our search for Jenna while Alanna went home.

"Smh. She left us to finish the work. Classic Alanna. " Mia said, clearing the silence as we were taking our break for looking our eyes out. I obviously know she is joking, considering we all love Alanna so I laugh to what she says.

"I know right. How rude!" I say while laughing. After our break, we decided to stop looking and calling Jenna completely. We parted ways home and continued our day on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenna's POV
"Okay. I'm finally finished. " I had planned something really secret for Roseline tomorrow, so I had skipped school today. I could tell the others were worried because of their Million texts and calls they gave me. I haven't told anyone about this yet except one person.
I had finally finished which means that I could talk to the others now. I picked up my phone and texted the lastest person to call/text me.

PEGGY THE PENGUIN (Alanna): Hey! where were you today?! Mia, Roseline and I were worried sick!

Me: Sry. I wasn't feeling nice today.
I'm not allowed to tell them what's going on, so I have to really keep it a secret.

PEGGY THE  PENGUIN (Alanna): Welp. You could of gave us a warning! U know... I did a lot of searching for u and ur telling me. Oh I didn't go to school Cuz I felt sick. Well okie then. DONT WORRY I STILL LUV U!

Me: okie then... ilyt? Well I gtg! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

PEGGY THE PENGUIN (Alanna) : KK BAIIII ILY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alanna's POV 

Seriously? All of us spent most of the day looking for her and now she says she is sick?! She could've sent us a warning. Smh. 

I had to leave Mia and Roseline alone at school because I had to go home. I feel really bad... I hope they aren't mad. 

GROUP CHAT (MIA, JENNA, ME, AND ROSELINE)

JENNA: Guys! I'm safe! No need to worry.

ROSELINE: WHAT HAPPENED? ALL OF US WERE LOOKING FOR U! IF UR SAFE WHY DIDN'T U JUST ANSWER MY CALLS AND TEXTS! AND IF U SAY UR SI-

JENNA: I was sick...

MIA: WHERE WERE U?!

MIA: Oh..

ME: guys, calm down... she just didn't feel good. Its not her fault that she is sick. BUT I STILL BLAME HER FOR OT PICKING UP OUR CALLS!

MIA: Well I gtg, so talk about this later. K?

JENNA: K Bai GURLLL

Me: BAII 

ROSELINE: Baiiii 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE IN THAT I UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of myself. I'm not sure if there is any mistakes so... ENJOY!!! So, some of the names in the story are real (actually my friends) I know this chapter isn't extremely long but with all the work I had to do, this is a lot. Sorry if you got confused because of all the mixed POVs but I just wanted to make it different. I also wanted to make some drama but I didn't know how...  

Questions you might have:

Q: What does "smh" mean?

A: It means shaking my head :)

Q: Why do you make so long to make updates? And your chapters are still short?

A: I still have school and school on Saturday. I Also have a life. I can't answer the 2nd question....

WELL THAT'S IT... This chapter is 1202 words!

XOXOXO JOSEPHINE <3