Chapter 4

Roseline's POV

Why does he have to be in my school? I knew I saw him somewhere. What is Mia doing? Obviously she isn't sick. She can't be hiding something from us.. What if they all are hiding something from me? There is so much on my mind already! Clown attacks and now this. The guys at Mario's is already stressing me out. Why can't my life be perfect?

That was all I thought in my bed. My little sister had been tucked in earlier, with no stress in the world. My parents always all Lovey-dovey and laughi- WAIT! I'm in Advanced Math... I assume he can't be in that class....or he was really smart.. I'm not one to judge but I have the right to judge after what happened in Mario's.

That was it. I couldn't sleep, I got up and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. That's normally the only thing I need in order to sleep. There is one good side to this. THANKSGIVING BREAKKKKKKKKKK!!! That means food, no school, food, and food!

After thinking about food, I headed upstairs and came back into my room. What if I got Sleep Paralysis... ERGHHHH, just thinking about it gave me the creeps. I figured if I sleep now, I won't get sleep paralysis. I rushed into bed and closed my eyes, and instantly fell asleep. Heh, milk does work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING (STILL ROSELINE'S POV)

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

"Dang it!" I thought as I remembered I didn't turn off my alarm. It was the first day of Thanksgiving Break. I can't wait to stay in bed and binge watch Harry Potter... Does it count as binge watching if you're watching movies? I'm going to say, yes. I got up, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. I seriously need to make my mom go food shopping. I grabbed what I saw, which was a banana and went back to my room. I turned on the TV and played " Harry Potter and the Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone." During one of the best parts of the DANG MOVIE, MY PHONE RINGS! I ignored it.

MISSED CALL FROM LUNA LOVEGOOD <3 ( Roseline names all her friends Harry Potter characters, this is Alanna)

(2) MISSED CALLS FROM LUNA LOVEGOOD <3

(3) MISSED CALLS FROM LUNA LOVEGOOD <3

RING, RING, RING, RI-

ME: WHAT?! IM WATCHING HARRY POTTER, ALANNA!

ALANNA: It's Keith, not Alanna.

ME: Last time I checked, 'LUNA LOVEGOOD <3 is Alanna. And also I'm pretty sure I don't know a Keith.

ALANNA: I'm the guy who threw a piece of paper at the back of your head. Anyways, I found your friend's phone on the ground and didn't know how to return the phone.

ME: Where are you?

ALANNA: At school....

Me: Why? We're on Thanksgiving Break...

Alanna: ...

ME: Hello?

Alanna: Thanksgiving Break is next week, not this week....

ME: ARE YOU SERIOUS!??! LIKE FOR REAL?!

Alanna: Yup?

I hung up immediately, without saying good bye. I changed and ran to school. It was 10:38, I was 3 hours late. And of course I had early start. YAYY

When I got there, no one was there. I was starting to be suspicious considering no one was outside and it was break time. I came a little closer to the building, the doors were locked. I grabbed my phone out and called LUNA LOVEGOOD <3 / Keith

Ring, ring, ring, ri-

ME:KEITH?!

KEITH: Why do you seem angry?

ME: ARE YOU AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW?!

KEITH: No... why would I be? It's Thanksgiving Break.

ME: YOU TOLD ME THAT THANKSGIVING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!

KEITH: Ohhhhh Yeeaaaahhhh, no, it's this week.

ME: AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

KEITH: When I told you, I found it funny, plus I thought you would check the calender... like a normal pers-

ME: I FRACKING STOPPED WATCHING MY MOVIE AND RAN TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOU AND ALL YOU DO IF SAY "Oh Thanksgiving Break is this week, not next week" LIKE WHAT THE HECK BRUH!

KEITH: I'm sorry?

ME: I give up.

I hung again, without saying goodbye. I am seriously pissed at that guy and when school does start again, I'm going to kick him in the gut. After the stupid call, I walked back home relieved that I don't have to deal with Keith for a week.. hopefully. When I got to my room, I got into comfy clothes and continued my movie.

"You're just as sane as I am"

"Yer' a wizard Harry"

"Stop, stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA"

"EXPECTO PATRONUMMMMM"

"AVADA KEDAVARA!"

" There once was a boy named Harry, destined to be a star. His Parents were killed by Voldemort, who gave him a Lightning Scar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh Happy Halloween?

I was planning on making a Halloween chapter but I failed to, so instead I made a Pre- Thanksgiving one. I PRAY to make a Thanksgiving chapter, butttttt maybe.

THANK YOU GUYS SO FRACKING MUCH FOR (about) 80 READS. I KNOW THATS NOT A LOT, BUT IT IS A LOT, OKAY? GOOD!

As you can see, I really like Harry Potter, I wrote some lines from the movies if you were confused. Also, If you have noticed, The first 2 chapters say the main character is 'Elizabeth' but the previous chapter + this chapter says the main character is 'Roseline' They are the same character but with different names because the stupid author, (me) forgot her own story's main character's name. YAYYYY MEEE! So, i'm very sorry if you guys got confused. LUV YA

XOXOXO JOSEPHINE