III

2 years later...

Third person's POV

Unfortunately, Cess didn't find her soulmateon her 18th birthday, and that crushed the poor girl's heart.

She was looking forward to meeting her soulmate for 12 long freaking years!

Her parents tried to comfort her, her mom evwn told her that her Auntie Tilda hadn't met her Uncle Josh until she was 25.

That made Cess feel a little bit better. She focused on her studies and tried to forget the fact that she haven't met her soulmate yet.

It didn't help that Candice, her best friend, already found her soulmate named Jake. And the fact that she's living in a dorm in college where there's soulmates everywhere.

On one particular day, Cess was feeling down, All her friends are happy with their soulmates while she's in her dorm studying alone again.

So when Candice bursted through her doot and practically dragged her outside to watch a movie and go shopping, she didn't object and let her best friend pull her around various stores and finally to the cinema.

They or Candice were looking at clothes at forever 21 when Candice suddenly blurted,"I need to pee" 

Cess looked up from her phone and raised a brow "so?"

"Nothing, But I'm warning you, if you try to go home again I will literally shave your whole head off, got it?" Ordered Candice before running to the restrooms, Cess swallowed.

Candice can be pretty intimadating when she wants to. Cess wasn't planning on doing anything but when she saw how funny Candice ran, she giggled and decided to spontaneously hide from Candice.

She payed for their clothes and left the shop. The mall was packed today, so she just decided to hide behind a random stranger.

"Why are you hiding behind me? What did you do?" Asked the stranger. Cess lookes up and frozes, that's what's written on her arm. Thenit clicked! This very handsome strangerbis her soulmate, this guy is her soulmate!

"Uhm...I uh..." Cess stood frozen on her spot until her best friend came to the rescue. Thank God for best friends!

"Cess why did you left? I thought you went home!"  Candice scolded, like a mother to her child.

------------------------------------------------------
Picture of Candice

CTTO