Chapter5:Dreams

Your Dreams

I was in my room in my hometown playing video games with someone hes a guys i dont know who he is but i think ive seen him before i dont kbow where or when "your great at video games y/n" said the he had blonde hair he is tall and has a cat and golden eyes he had this smirk in his i dont know..."no! I lost another round again?!" i said beacuse i lost another game again hes so good...

~MEANWHILE IN A PHARALLEL UNVERSE~

THIRD PERSON VIEW

everyone is asleep except andy

Y/n is asleep. And twins

Wondering why the twins are in andys house

~flashback~

Your pov

"ok now we knew who you guys really are how about we have a sleep over here!" mabel started and broke the silent "yeah great idea mabel!" andy said i saw dipper still out off mind beacuse the earlier incident...

~end of flashback~

Andy cant stop thinking about that bill "stupid dream demon..." she mumble and fell asleep...

Back to your dream

"hey... Y/n..."the guy said "well. What is it?" i said and look at him "would you like to do a deal With me?" he said "what? What kinda deal?" i ask "hmm... Let see ill give you what you want and tell me what you guys talk about earlier, hows that?" he said "i dont know... Cuase its a secret..." i said to him "okay then..." i could see that hes upset. He get up im gonna go"o-oh...okay..."
Then he dissappeared

Back to reality

Third person view

You wake up from your dream... Then go back to sleep

Meanwhile

Your pov

I was about to get to sleep when i heard a *boom sound. I quikly got abd found wheres that sound its coming from andys room. I quikly ran to her room and quikly open the door

"I CANT SLEEP! I CANT SLEEP!" she said while smashing her head on the wall "I CANT SLEEP!!"

i noticed that dipper are awake watching andy beside me 'wait what am i doing if i dont stop her from smashing her head from the wall it'll bleed!' i thought "andy stop that!". I said while i ran to her with mabel "stop that andy!". "NO! CANT YOU I CANT GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THAT RITCHED DREAM DEMON! UGH!" she stop from smashing her head from the wall "your forehead is bleeding." mabel pointed "wait bleeding?! Dipper! Quick get the first aid kit hurry andys gonna run out of blood! Hurry!!" mabel hurried his paniking brother. Andy touches her forehead and said"yesh!". Whispered then she fainted morelike she fell asleep "is she gonna be okay..." mabel ask. Then i heard andy mumble "yeah shes fine..." then dipper came in with a first aid kit"here!w... Wait i... I she... Dead?!" he said in the midlle of panting in running "no turns out she just want a peaceful sleep!" mabel said "is that peaceful she smashed her head in the wall 10 times and lokk at her, her head is bleeding....". "nah.. Look at her shes sleeping now lets get ot bed we still have a few hours"i said then we get out of andys room.

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔛🔯🉐🈴

You must be wondering why fnaf anime?

'cuase im just gonna put some random anime picture when the chapter is kinda random too

Hope you like this chapter please leave a vote!