Chapter10: Reverse Twins?!

Your pov

Me and bill are walking in the town of reverse falls its not really different but the people are diffirent, when i saw a guy that look like bill but different he has blue hair and his kinda sad "hey bill is that you?" i ask while pionting at the guy "what?" he ask then look at where im pionting "oh! Thats the reverse version of me his name is will." he said. I came closer to the will guy "hi! Your names will right?" i ask and he look at me like he seen a ghost "please y/n im begging you please dont punish me again ill do anything!" he peaded while crying i dont why 'punish? What i never do that thing!' i thought. I kneel down to him then pat his head "hey... Im not the evil y/n, i actually the original one..." i said "thats right crybaby!" bill said "bill!" i playful punch bill "wha--?". "will!". Someone shouted his name i see a dipper nad mabel wearing a blue what-sa-ba-thingy clothes "what are you doing?!" said the blue dipper i think this is the evil version of dipper i thought "get back to the tenth telapaty and do your work!" mabel shouted to will poor guy i thought (seriously reader-chan you have so many thoughts....)

Meanwhile back in gravity falls

Andy's pov

"guys did you find them"i ask the twins "no..." mabel said while dipper shook his head into a no "how about you call y/n?"mabel said "great idea mabes how come i didnt think of that" then i dial y/n

Back in reverse falls

"y/n arent you suppose to be with and--"rev. Mabes was cut off because my phone rang i answer it

Y/N! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU WITH BILL WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS EVERYWHERE WHERE ARE YOU?! ' SHE SHOUTEd

I sigh "well were in reverse falls in with bill dont worry were jus--"i was cut off

WHAT?! YOUR WITH YHAT DREAM DEMON! OH Y/N YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN YOU CAME HOME HERE YOU ARE SO DEAD YOUNG LADY!!' andy said i can really tell thay shes mad right now

Calm down andy im sur nothing will happen to y/n shes with bill.... I think that mabel vioce y/n you need to get back here right now! She said angryly

"okay-okay fine were goung home!" i said then i hung up

"y/n? Whos that?" the blue dipper ask...

"non of your business sparkly cape!" bill said annoying the reverse dipper "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAID?!". Said rev. Dip "dear brother calm down i think this is not the y/n that we know and this guy"she pionted at bill "is hot." said rev. Mabes "sorry mabel gleeful but im already taken..." bill said while he hugged me "hmm... Never mind. Come on brother"she said while she pull his brother away from us....

"bill... I said im still not answering your question!" i said "i know! But that was just a pretend so they cant bother us... But if thats not a pretend i would kiss you...." he said with a smirk on his face while me blushing "shut up! Now lets go home andy gonna kill someone if we dont go home." i said "fine then sunshine...." he said then he opened the portal to gravity falls....

😕😕😕😕😕😕

Yup! So short but i can give a better and next chapter

What do think ill do a chapter that dipper confess to andy i need your suggestion im not gonna update until without your suggestion

YES or NO?