Chapter 8

Groggily, Ana opened her eyes only to find herself sprawled out on Christian's chest.

She instantly sprung to her feet, knowing she had crossed yet another line with him this afternoon. Crap! The man trusted me not to touch his chest and what do I do? I commit the cardinal sin of breaking his number-one rule!

The sudden movement jolted Christian awake. "What's wrong Ana?" he looked up at her, panic etched on his face.

"I ... we fell asleep. I was laying on your chest. I'm so sorry. I didn't know," she began to ramble, twisting her fingers together nervously.

"It's fine Ana. I assure you." Remarkably, I didn't even feel anything. "Please sit back down."

She hesitantly took a seat, steadfastly staring down at her lap. Ana had no idea what Christian wanted next. Sex? Talk? Silence? Sleep? He's the most unpredictable Dom I've ever had.

"Is there something you'd like you to do?" she whispered timidly.

Yes. To fuck. You specifically. But considering that I just told you to break out of your mold, that may be a bit hypocritical. I'll be damned though if you're leaving me just yet.

Wordlessly, Christian turned and reclined his head in Ana's lap, much to her astonishment. He noticed her arms dangling uncertainly in the air.

"Would you massage my scalp?" Not what I'd like you to do with your hands, but it'll have to hold me over for now.

Ana gladly complied. She loved the feel of his soft, silken copper locks.

As her fingers raked through his hair, Christian hummed in appreciation.

It was a rare treat for his mind to turn off, but he found himself doing just that — until he heard the subtle but distinct sound of Ana's heavy breathing.

Shit, she's turned on! Oh God, how do I navigate this? I want her so much and I know she's wanted me all afternoon. But she needs to know that I'm not only interested in her for her body. Fuck, it's such a nice body though.

Christian shut his eyes, trying to ignore the soft swell of breasts over him or the searing heat of her sex beneath him.

Fuck it!

Giving in to temptation, Christian gently took her hands in his and rose from her lap.

"Lean back," he quietly instructed, nestling himself between her legs as she stared up at him, entranced by his graceful movements.

He took a moment to admire the specks of blue in her eyes before leaning down to capture her lips, savoring her taste and the faint moans she was making. His kiss started off slow but quickly grew more demanding as her warm breaths washed over him, igniting every cell in his body.

He began to grind his erection into her wet core, their tongues dueling and dancing with each other. Christian's hand snaked down to squeeze and knead her breast, rolling the sensitized nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She loved his adroit, sensual touch and began to tug on his hair, her keening driving him into a frenzy.

He suddenly reared up, his breathing labored and stare feral. "Take off your shirt," he commanded as he helped rid her of her jeans and panties before shucking off his own pants.

He crashed his mouth back down on hers before trailing a line of kisses down the elegant slope of her neck and the supple curves of her breasts. Christian sucked on one bud, his teeth lightly scraping it, while he massaged the other globe with his large hand. His raging erection teased her clit, and all she wanted was to feel him inside of her, filling her to the brink and beyond.