Mami~ She Finds You

⚡ 3rd Person Pov⚡
Mami was walking down the street after going grocery Shopping, she had left Kitana with Homura her Over protective lover she smiled herself as she walked back her apartment building. She walked past a abounded Building until she heard a faint crying sound, that's when her motherly instincts kicked in and she ran inside the building she looked around and in one of the rooms she found a small box with a small F/C blanket inside of it. She looked inside and a small baby Girl crying wrapped around in it with F/C Wolf ears and tail, and  short long slightly dirty H/C with E/C eyes. Mami slightly frowning wondered who would leave a kawaii child here all alone, She picked you up and you looked into her golden eyes and stopped crying she gave you a warm smile and you nuzzled her face gently as your tail wagged happily. Mami grabbed her grocery bags in one hand and carried you in the other and walked out of the abandoned building and walked back to her apartment, she smiled as you slowly fell asleep in her arm knowing that Kitana(my oc is like 6 in this part of la story) was going to love you as much as she was gonig to love you.

"I'm gonna call you Y/N and I promise I'll keep you safe."Said Mami