[ Go back ]

A/N: I forgot if I posted this on here but here you go my children have this Kihyun angust

-
If I could go back in time...

1 year ago...

"Kihyun~"

"What?"

"I love you."

"Aigoo I you too jagiya~" I smiled brightly at Kihyun. I truly loved him.... I wrapped my arms around him loving his warm embrace, and hit my face into his chest treasuring this moment. I wish this would have stayed but somethings just don't last....

"Kihyun! Answer me Kihyun!" Tears streamed down my face as I waited for Kihyun to answer me. What was even the point... I knew the answer but some dumb part of me was just clinging for hope it wasn't the answer I knew I was going to get.

"Kihyun just tell me"

"It's true..." Pain stung my heart, tears burned my eyes as they feel down my cheeks.

"Kihyun...Was these 3 months of lies... fake I love you's. Was it all just fake. Was it all just lie?"

"(y/n)-"

"3 months Kihyun! How could you!?"

"Let me explain first!"

"Explain what Kihyun there's nothing to explain!"

"Baby I'm s-."

"No more lies Kihyun. I'm not your baby anymore and I'm done with this relationship."

"Jagi what are you doing?" I grabbed my coat and headed for the door

"Good bye... I hope you're happy with her... I hope she gives you everything I couldn't" I truly meant what I said but I couldn't take it. I still loved him, I couldn't help it.

"(y/n)!" I started to run but I could still hear him chasing after me. I ran across the street to get to the other side of the sidewalk. I wasn't thinking... Headlights come into my side view I kept going not really caring if I got hit. But I didn't... I felt a shove and fell on the ground.. I got up quickly and stared in horror.

This wasn't real... No no way was this real. I bent down to Kihyun's level and placed his head on my lap.

"Kihyun are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't want this to happen. I'm sorrry."

"Baby are you okay?" More tears fell as Kihyun looked at me with a smile and reached up his hand towards my cheek. I held on to his hand and my hurt shattered as the warmth of his hand turned cold.

"It's ok Kihyun I'll get help. Hang in there. I promise everything will be okay." I fumbled to get my phone and called an ambulance. He was bleeding badly and I didn't know what to do besides to apply pressure. Once the ambulance came I watched in guilt as he was carried on to the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

~Time skip to the hospital~

"(y/n) right?"

"Yes."

"Kihyunw wishes to see you." I nodded and quickly followed the nurse to Kihyun's room.

"You c-came." Kihyun smiled and I weakly smiled back.... All of it... All of this was my fault... If I just kept my mouth shut none of this would have happend.

"Of course I would..."

"Baby come here." I listened and smiled as he pulled me close. His embrace having a small warmth to it.

"I'm sorry baby... I didn't want to hurt you but I did..."

"Kihyun-"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Kihyun smiled closing his eyes and losing his grip. My heart clenched in fear and pain.

"Kihyun?.... Kihyun! No please don't leave me! I need you please. Kihyun... Please..." I cried into his chest and held onto him....

1 year... Yoo Kihyun 1 year... yet I still love you... I miss you so damn much. I miss your perfect voice, you love, your warm hugs. Where do I end? 1 year apart from you is like a thousand years of pain... 1 year ago if I could go back in time.... I let out a sigh and looked at his grave stone with tears in my eyes.... I just miss you so much...

"1 year yet I still love you... 1 year I could have save you...."