[ Roleplay ]

3rd Person POV

    Chae Hyungwon and Han (y/n) were sworn enemies. No one really ever knew why, they just went along with it. But the thing was Hyungwon and you used to be the best for friends, just one day Hyungwon just began to act differently.

"Okay class today we will be doing roleplays. You will be given a situation and you must act out that situation. I will be personally paring you guys up." The class was filled with the soft murmurs of "okays".

"I love the enthusiasm." Mrs. Kang said sarcastically before her eyes scanned the room. A playful smile drew on her lips as she made the perfect match.

"Chae Hyungwon and Han (y/n) on the stage please." You shot up in your chair in instantly began to aruge.

"Mrs.Kang I can't work with him!"

"Yeah! She's right for once I can't work with her!"

"What was that? You both agreed for once? That should be a milestone. Now up on the stage you two. With a groan both of you dragged your feet up  to the stage.

"Okay so your situation is you're both a couple in an argument and you make up in some sort of way. You both should do perfect since you both do this on  a daily basis excluding the making up part... Alright action!"

"Why are we still arguing over this? We've grown up we're both teens here." You were slightly surprised at how smoothly he transitioned into the situation. He shot you're a smirk  one of his eyebrows raised as he looked at you for a response. Quickly recovering you cleared your throat as a cover up for your shock.

"It's easy for you to say you weren't the one who got hurt in that incident."

"Oh (y/n) who hurt you so bad that you forgot how to forgive?"

"Matter of fact you have." You pretend to be hurt as you lowered your gaze tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, your voice coming out softly, barely loud enough for the people who were sitting in the audience. Hyungwon jumped in shock his casual stance changed as he looked at you with concern. Your words came out so real he almost forgot the both were acting.  Luckily his surprise passed as acting.

"I have never hurt you once!" His voice rose in defense as he took one step closer to you.

"But you have." Your voice still in it's shushed tone, slowly getting louder.

"When have I ever hurt you? I've never laid a hand on you!"

"Doesn't mean you haven't hurt me emotionally." You looked up at Hyungwon your gaze challenging his. Hyungwon looked away first making a pissed face as he looked to the side, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Give me one example (y/n)." He shoved one of his hands in his pocket and waited silently.

"You left me behind Hyungwon. Completely behind!" You were shocked at your own emotions behind your foce but you couldn't help it. This would be the only time you'd be able to confront him about this.

"Since when?! Since when have I left you behind?!" He pointed to this chest and eyes fierce as he looked you in the eyes.

"You left me behind freshman year! Because what you couldn't handle some teasing Hyungwon?" Your voice cracked as tears sprung to your eyes. "But I don't think you'll ever understand what it feels like to be alone." Your voice turned bitter, and you clenched your jaws.

"Now look us... We're enemies with our own group of friends." You furrowed your brows sympathetically. "Is this what you wanted Hyungwon? Are you happy now?"

Deciding this was no longer roleplay you turned around, about to walk away before the thoughts toying with your mind pushed you off the edge. You would be crying and everyone would think it was some big scene, as though it was excellent acting. They would never know there was real emotions behinds this, real reasons behind those tears... But then again they never did.

"(y/n) wait." Hyungwon grabbed at your arm spinning you around, and held onto your shoulders forcing you to look him in the eye.

"What is it this time Hyungwon." You sniffled, thinking he too would think you were just good at acting. "I never meant to leave you?"

Your silence begged him to keep talking because you if you were to speak once more you were sure you would begin to cry. Instead he pulled you in his embrace, his arms tightly surrounding your waist.

"H-hyungwon." You weakly said trying to push him away.

"Please." His voice came out as a beg as he hugged you a little tighter for his own comfort. He knew each word you said was true, he just never heard someone say it to his face. Now that someone has it hurt to know he was that cruel.

Letting him hug you, you yourself hugged him not with the same strength, but with the same reason. For comfort. Your muffled cries alerted Hyungwon as he pulled back and wiped your tears.

"Please never cry because of me again." He kissed you, surprised the both of you. Although you melted into the kiss letting it happen.

A loud clapping arised followed may others, and cheers from your classmates.

"Scene end." Mrs. Kang said and the both of you pulled back shly. You jumped slightly as held your hands intertwining his fingers with yours. Mrs. Kang had smile of pride on her face as she leaned in her chair.

"I told you all I'm the master of couple making, and you all laughed."  Your face became flush red, but Hyungwon smiled proudly as he held you down the stairs. No longer enemies but something more than that.