Really?

Authors Note:

Ohmygosh please don't hate me! I know its been like a lifetime since I updated but I was going through a lot of issues and I just wasn't feeling inspired. This chapter kind of reflects how I've been feeling and going through and I hope you enjoy it! Another update SHOULD be coming soon! Also, Happy Thanksgiving! Btw, who else is totally pumped about the 'Where We Are' tour? I am!

Anyway, read on and enjoy my crazy ass mofos!!!

-------------------------------------

I woke up warm and content and that immediately put me on edge. I shot up and looked around. The gentle snort of someone snoring eased into my ears and I squinted into the darkness. Harry was still asleep, letting out baby whimpers between deep vibrations and I let out a giggle.

"What's so funny babe?"

My head immediately shot back towards the bathroom and I saw none other than Louis Tomlinson standing there. He had obviously been in the shower. His brown fringe lay unstyled and dripping over his forehead and water drops rolled down his tattooed torso towards the edge of his low hanging.............towell!?!

I jerked my head up and tried to keep the blush from redening my cheeks.

"No-nothing," I stuttered out and attempted to keep my gaze from devouring the site of his toned body.

Louis walked towards the edge of my bed and sat down, the sudden friction causing his towell to reveal the beginning of the swell of his butt.

Louis leaned forward and I attempted to push myself away but he grabbed the back of my neck and brought his face close. He nibbled on my ear and whispered breathily down my neck, "like what you see? I can show you more, all you have to do is ask."

He growled the last word and my breathing was ragid as I attempted to calm my thumping heart.

"No thanks, I have better people to keep company with."

My voice was surprisingly strong and without a second thought I jumped to my feet and ran towards the door. I could hear the bed creak as he rushed up from it and towards me but I didn't give a second glance before I swung the door open and slammed it behind me.

I screamed mentally at myself and then did the only thing I knew to do, I went to Liam's.

I pounded on the door, begging for him to answer before Louis could come out and find me. I saw the handle move in Louis' room and I started pounding on the door even harder. Just as I caught the sight of Louis' naked flesh the door to Liam's room opened and I threw myself inside, slamming the door behind me.

I lost my balance and before I knew it I was laying on top of a half dressed and very damp Liam, he too must have just gotten out of the shower. I was speechless with my own humiliation and then, I cried.

I ignored the pressing issue that I was laying on top of Liam, clad only in a hotel towell, and I cried into his shoulder. His hand immediately came up to rub the back of my head and he made soft shushing noises.

"Cheyanna, love, what happened?"

I tried to find words but as I thought over how to explain the events that just took place I cried more. Liam continued to whisper soothing words in my ear and then I heard someone clear their throat.

My immediate thought was that it was Louis, here to torment me some more, and I buried my face deeper into Liam's neck. I felt his body shift beneath me and then his breath against my ear.

"Love, it's just Niall. Sit up and go with him, I'll be there in a minute."

I didn't want to move but I knew I couldn't lay there forever. With much dread I pried myself from his warmth and stood. My legs attempted to go out underneath me and just before I collapsed I felt a sturdy arm wrap around my waist. I looked up and met the blue eyes of Niall Horan.

"It's okay, I've got you."

He led me to an empty bed and I layed back on it. Staring at the ceiling, I allowed myself to calm down and take deep breaths. Hours past (at least it felt like hours, in reality it was only minutes) and finally I felt the bed sink beside me.

I sat up and saw a now fully dressed Liam laying just how I was a moment before. I saw Niall disappear through the room door and was greatful for the privacy.........but wait.

"Where's Zayn," I asked, he wasn't in the room and I hadn't seen him since last night.

"He likes to hit the gym in the morning, says it helps him wake up. Dont worry, Niall will tell him to stay away."

I relaxed at his words and layed back down.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened?"

I took an unsteady breath and I felt Liam grab my hand, rubbing circles into the back of it.

"It's ok, you can tell me."

I sat up and propped my elbows on my knees, sinking my face into my hands.

"Louis," I whispered. I couldn't trust myself to say anything more but Liam got the message.

He jumped from the bed and punched the wall.

"What the hell did he do to you? If he so much as touched you I'm going to kill him!"

I flinched away from him and his face softened.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired of his shit. What did he do?"

Liam dropped back down to the bed and wiped a hand over his face.

"When I woke up this morning he was practically naked and started making very forward, sexual actions towards me. I ran, but he came after me.........I didn't know where to go and so I just kind of came here."

"I'm going to kill him!"

Liam's jaw tightened and he stood up, making his way towards the door.

"Wait! No, Liam! Please......"

I ran after him and when I finally caught up we were standing in the hallway. He was facing away from me and as i reached forward to grab him he sidestepped, revealing a site that had my jaw dropping.

I looked down the hallway and tears formed in my eyes. Louis was standing there pushing a girl up against the wall, kissing her and running his hands down her sides. When he stepped back my initial shock went into overdrive and I had to hold onto Liam, because the girl he was kissing was none other than Brooke.